General Gaming Thread

TKz

Wife and I are watching a Let's Play of "Song of Horror" and we have really enjoyed it, a great horror game with cool mechanics, characters, story, and lore. We are about 2/3 of the way through and super loving it!

On 22/06/2020 at 04:32, OctoberRaven said:

Honestly with Cyberpunk, while I'd like it to be in third person, or at least when out of combat? The perspective is less important to me than a lot of others things, including but not limited to body modifications. Including those modifications. Especially those.

....this is a weird look for you.

Hey, if dude wants 3 blue titties and a double Dragon dick on his avatar into that world, who are we to judge?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kaney said:

....this is a weird look for you.

What, sci-fi writers are the prophets of future technology and it'll be interesting to see what the writers think will be the future of cosmetic surgery.

3 hours ago, =BK= said:

Hey, if dude wants 3 blue titties and a double Dragon dick on his avatar into that world, who are we to judge?

Who was talking about the penises? :shifty:

I really want the game to be good but I was not sold on the footage they've already shown. I'm more excited now for the Batman game and the Suicide Squad game in development by Rocksteady.

My son was excited for Avengers because he got to see Hulk...but this game isn't for me. I'm sure the story will be fine,  but the combat seems meh, and it seems like Destiny or Anthem.

18 minutes ago, Rukaru Shida said:

My son was excited for Avengers because he got to see Hulk...but this game isn't for me. I'm sure the story will be fine,  but the combat seems meh, and it seems like Destiny or Anthem.

How do you turn superheroes, well established ones at that, into a loot fest? Like, Iron Man I could see maybe because he has all the different suits but even then he's a bajillionaire so why would he just be finding this stuff and not researching/building it himself? Are you just going to be playing as Steve Rogers and find Captain America's Shield +1 on some random goon?

• Like 1

I imagine you'll get bits and pieces of raw materials to craft upgrades with.

Iron Man could work with parts if he's gone broke and his armory got looted and spread out. You could make Iron Man themed bad guy goons that way too.

I thought that Avengers game looked very bang average and looked pretty much like Destiny but Marvel. 

That video did nothing to really sell me on the game and instead gave me more questions than answers.

I watched the other footage of the Avengers game. It reminds me a lot of DC Universe Online, just a smaller world, less customization and prettier graphics.

Ebr-03lXkAAnX3n?format=jpg&name=large

Yeeeeees. Gonna enjoy this fight.