General Gaming Thread

TKz

While next month will ramp things up with the Not E3 festivities, there's a showcase tomorrow that will cover some smaller games. There are said to be over fifty of them, so expect a fairly quickfire affair with a few sizzle reels thrown in.

MK11 Aftermath has been pretty great so far, pretty good that anyone jumping into it now gets it as the whole package experience.

The story elements were great, got some great looking gear out of it and I went in to do some Friendships which I've enjoyed greatly.

Completed Far Cry 5 after finishing Mortal Kombat (didn't get the DLC because if the cost but may in the future)

Felt Far Cry was good, you know what you're going to get but it did become a bit repetitive. 

Decided to start Judgement given my love for the Yakuza series just need to get back into the swing of the mechanics! 

Lately I've been playing Vigilantes, a tactics/strategy game where you play as a leader of a group of, you won't believe this, seriously stop reading now or your head will explode like the Scanners guy... vigilantes.

Pretty fun, but don't expect it to be as high stakes; I don't think permadeath is a thing at all in it.

On 04/06/2020 at 12:30, DavidMarrio said:

Completed Far Cry 5 after finishing Mortal Kombat (didn't get the DLC because if the cost but may in the future)

Felt Far Cry was good, you know what you're going to get but it did become a bit repetitive. 

Decided to start Judgement given my love for the Yakuza series just need to get back into the swing of the mechanics! 

I also finally got round to Far Cry 5 this week. It's good, I think, but I can't tell to what extent I'm actually enjoying it. I felt the same way about Far Cry 4. I do love the setting though.

Fuckin hell. At least VTMB2's release date hasn't been bumped up to "IDFK' yet, though it might as well be.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baddar said:

Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed for the 14th time, til November.

People are going to be really disappointed when they reveal that it's name is like a sport series, and CyberPunk 2077 gets released in September 2076.

• Sad 1