Ultimate MMA Simulator

DBOY

You have to understand, when someone makes their first post on a forum "Hey, has anyone tried this game?", there's a reasonable amount of suspicion that you created the game and are looking for unpaid beta testers. It wouldn't be the first time.

Well I was at work and stumbled upon the game online and thought that some people here might be interested. I didn't intent to create any suspicion but if there are people who thought that I was looking for unpaid beta testers, I sincerely apologize and will mention that I am not looking for unpaid beta testers in my "Hey, has anyone tried this game?" future posts. Heh!

Just make sure that your next first post is about something innocuous, like football or trucks or bear semen.

• Like 6

Unpaid Beta testers? I can assure you, I have no idea what you are referring to. I am just a humble, new member. Though, I must say, if this is how you treat your new members, perhaps I made a mistake in joining this forum.

• Like 2

"Screw you guys. I used to play Promotion Wars! And I was around for the Attitude Era! I should be taken seriously!

Oh, and I'm thinking of doing a diary. Who should I hire?"

Rocksta and myself come from the Promotion Wars forum! :o

"Screw you guys. I used to play Promotion Wars! And I was around for the Attitude Era! I should be taken seriously!

Can you go back there?

I do too. ^_^

When I first started playing EWR, I hated it and much preferred Promotion Wars. True story.

I do too. ^_^

When I first started playing EWR, I hated it and much preferred Promotion Wars. True story.

You were on the PW Forums? Was I there after you or something? :shifty:

Guest mr. potato head

Ahhh Promotion Wars. The red headed step cousin everyone loved for some reason. Including me.

To be fair, when it was PW vs. EWD in the pre-EWR days, it was a much closer battle.

I do too. ^_^

You were on the PW Forums? Was I there after you or something? :shifty:

Almost definitely.