EWB Terraria Server

Dan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They do. Well, I haven't fought the wall yet but I would heavily assume it's there.

The other night we fought Eye of Cthulu, the giant worm thing I forget the name of and the goblin horde. That one was bad.

Pfft, I offered you a room in the snow realm.

Also - I was doing some reading up last night - finding out about the bosses and stuff. On a multiplayer server, do those exist? Killing the Wall Of Flesh doesn't sound like a great idea, if they do.

They do. The Wall of Flesh is easier with more people as well. The Twins, however, can eat a thousand dicks forever. Fuck those guys.

As for Corruption, I know that's the only place the Eater of Worlds can be summoned and if I remember correctly, has something to do with getting the rare metals they just added (Cobalt, Adamantite, and Mythril) once you kill a boss (which I believe is the Wall of Flesh).

If you plan on getting into Terraria, I suggest you bookmark this place: It's super fucking handy to have around.

The Goblin Horde can keep happening, and the amount of people on the server just multiplies them.

I found a SHIT TON of hellstone - I'm thinking of trying to find more and making an armour set out of them. I'm close to getting a molten pickaxe too.

I wish I could stop playing this.

Edit: So it turns out the hellstone - which wasn't THAT much I guess, was just the preface to a firey, firey death in the Underworld. So nevermind that. I did get A LOT of ore though.

I'm pretty sure corruption can spread. Also, kinda sucks that either way you go - left or right - there's corruption on both sides. It's maybe 2, 300 feet to the left of Ellis' housecastle and probably 300 or 400 feet from the right of my houseamajig.

But yeah, dandelions can stop the spread of corruption. You can also buy purification powder from the Dryad (housed in Ellis' castle) for 75 copper and use it on corrupted ground to, erm, purify it.