Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Now I'm just imagining a safety group sponsoring a streamer who focuses on driving games. Then every time they mess up because they were reading chat they can be like "See kids, this is why you don't text and drive."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lanky316 said:

I can't get my head around how some people are able to read the chat and stay focussed on things like that. I know, as much as I love playing all sorts of games, I'm shit at them so the idea of keeping track of things during a race so well baffles me.

I watch a lot of high key pushers for World Of Warcraft and it always amazes me the things they can do while still playing the game at an optimal level. Like these guys are checking MDT (which is an addon that helps them plan their routes) while tanking several packs of mobs in dungeons and reading chat at the same time while not even blinking an eye. It's insane to me that level of skill.

Just looked up what MDT is. You have got to be shitting me. Is WoW really at the point where people will just follow a fucking arrow instead of....playing the game? I mean, really, who's playing who here?

21 minutes ago, Mick said:

Just looked up what MDT is. You have got to be shitting me. Is WoW really at the point where people will just follow a fucking arrow instead of....playing the game? I mean, really, who's playing who here?

MDT doesn't drive you. It's just a tool that you use to figure out your pulls. You still have to memorize it, learn what the packs do. It's nothing more than a map of the dungeon.

It allows you to create a plan but you still have to execute.

Ooh, I hadn't thought about C&C. I have a lot of them anyway on Origin from that 15th anniversary collection they have but if it added stuff like the Remastered C&C/Red Alert, that'd be neat. Not sure my PC would run the remastered one mind you...

So, got the mic, got the webcam, now the next steps are to 1) Figure out a good angle/location for the webcam and 2) Making the background a bit more presentable so it doesn't look like I'm a fucking slob. 

...Still not sure what I'm going to do about the cats, though :( . 

9 minutes ago, Mick said:

So, got the mic, got the webcam, now the next steps are to 1) Figure out a good angle/location for the webcam and 2) Making the background a bit more presentable so it doesn't look like I'm a fucking slob. 

...Still not sure what I'm going to do about the cats, though :( . 

Make them the real stars of the show :wub:

2 Achievements left in Stardew Valley.  Have a 2nd kid and the Joja one.  I have just been stockpiling my stuff to sell so when I get the 2nd kid on the way I will sell it all and make a ton of money and buy the Golden Clock to get the in game 100% completion.

I'm going to need something new to play once I'm done this so I'm not just playing Xcom.  The Monster Train DLC is less than a week away so that will tide me over.

While I enjoy the Monster Train DLC, holy crap it is so much harder.  I think most it is just that my old strategies just do not work nearly as wel.

Been messing around with Rimworld.  I tried a Tribal Colony until some asshole cougar decided to just murder everyone.

58 minutes ago, Azazel said:

While I enjoy the Monster Train DLC, holy crap it is so much harder.  I think most it is just that my old strategies just do not work nearly as wel.

Been messing around with Rimworld.  I tried a Tribal Colony until some asshole cougar decided to just murder everyone.

Recruit the cougar - problem solved!

Does anyone if I linked a game to my steam account, like say TEW 2020, could I then play that from another computer that I am logged into?

4 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Does anyone if I linked a game to my steam account, like say TEW 2020, could I then play that from another computer that I am logged into?

Pretty sure there's a way to do it through Steam Link, but I think with non-steam games it becomes finicky.

You could also download Parsec (Parsec.app), I use it to play HCTP with mates living on the other side of the country. You can use it to share your screen with multiple people and link up controllers and the like. The latency is super low too making fighting games actually viable.

It should be able to run TEW without any sort of issues, it's free, and it works with any game rather than it being vendor locked.

• Thanks 1