Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Easiest way is if you link your youtube account and then select a video and attribute it to a game. You could add that video of you being beaten up by a 12 year old and say it's Street Fighter IV!

How do I link the account?

Ah screw it, the fact I forgot that Steam Workshop has a ton of stuff won me over.

Wheeeee! More Skyrim!

The Workshop has done wonders for my playthroughs of Skyrim. You're in for a treat. Gamespot's been doing a Top Five Skyrim Mods of the Week for quite a while now (though the list has become a bit more intermittent with the scene dying down), definitely some good things to check out.

Hmm some interesting things for me today.

If I've never played Borderlands should I pick that up? What about Dead Island?

Frozen Synapse sounds fun too >_<

Borderlands is a lot of fun! Get it, play it, and then when 2 comes out you can play it with me on Xbox!

Dead Island is meh.

Frozen Synapse...was tempted to get it just because it was 90% off :shifty:

Borderlands I'd say might only be worth it if you have people to play with. Could be a bit boring on your own.

Only £15 for the GotY 4 pack though is a great deal if you've got people to split it with and you'll get a lot of game for your money.

Nothing for me in today's deals unless people really wanted Dead Island but i'm not too fussed.

The DLC is £1.39 and lets you co-op the campaign, I could probably go for some of that.

In other news, L4D2 won! The one night only EWB survival fest is on!

We should all buy Borderlands and co-op. Because I don't have it, so fuck you that's why.

Edit. Actually I am sort of on the fence. I have bought an arseload of games, I think L4D will be the EWB game and I don't like building stuff, I always fuck it up.