Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I'd lean more towards waiting for the L4D deal since I already own that. :shifty:

But I see TEOL and Kou on my list that own it so maybe there is a slight chance of something coming together...

The Heist seems fun from the videos I've seen of it (TKz's probably seen the same ones).

Yeah, it's alright. Very L4D style, although I never did figure out how level progression was supposed to work.

Amazon are trying to compete with Steam. Here is a list of their current sales. It also lists what it activates on (Steam or Origin). Worth looking at especially if you miss a flash deal or don't want to wait. Quite a few newer games or dirt cheap prices (Civ 4 and 5 for Steam for $11).

Ruki, I have no idea what the badges do. But I am now a pillar of the community, I am grateful I have been recognised for being so important.

Does anyone know how Paypal works for receiving cash, because if anyone has interest in Payday I am happy to buy the 4 pack for $15 and sell the 3 spares for $3.75. But obviously not if Paypal are going to decide to keep cash.

L4D2 is one of the choices for the flash deal, 75% off. Get voting!

In regards to the badges, I've seen some speculation that after the abuse of the coal system at Christmas, Steam is hiding a similar feature until you rank up the badge enough. That or it might reveal them towards the end of the sale. I don't think it'll prove to be anything other than cosmetic but it can't hurt to play along.

Not sure if I voted on day 1 caus I didn't know these badges were a thing so don't think I'll complete it fully. :/

Easiest way is if you link your youtube account and then select a video and attribute it to a game. You could add that video of you being beaten up by a 12 year old and say it's Street Fighter IV!

I used FRAPS (which I especially had to download) then made a video of me playing world of goo which I then had to stick up on youtube and link to steam.

The amazingly stupid things I did to get an amazingly stupid badge. Although I am now a pillar, whereas you are a pleb.