Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Also there are more than what is on the list for the sale, they have been updating all day.

CDR click on one of them, then click on apps in the tabs that come up and it tells you what it contains.

Fuck yeah! Legend of Grimrock for $6!

And for everyone who has waited...Crusader Kings 2.

And now there is something called 'Flash Sales'? AND you get to choose which games go on sale!? Holy crap, Steam.

You all better choose Saints Row. Also I am slightly underwhelmed, I was sort of expecting massively stupid discounts. I actually think Amazon had better deals.

Edit. Only things I'm wanting I think are Portal 1&2 and Audio Surf. Nothing else looks the goods at 75% off. We have a game not available in our region which makes me curious (is a blank spot saying just that)

You all better choose Saints Row. Also I am slightly underwhelmed, I was sort of expecting massively stupid discounts. I actually think Amazon had better deals.

I will vote for Saints Row, just for you :wub:

LL please leave Steam, you are making it crash whilst I am trying to give them my money.

Also Green Man Gaming will likely start their sale today as well (it's 3AM over here so I wouldn't expect it for a few more hours).

How do you not know of these sites? Steam generally seems to be quite expensive in comparison to GMG and gamesrocket and the like. You can use this site which compares prices. Only issue is that I'm not sure how long it takes to get its info, so may not be super useful for the flash sales.

Flash Sales

Ends 11:59 - 12/07

Deus Ex - £1.49/ Deux Ex Collection - £9.99[Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ - Explosive Mission Pack, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ - Tactical Enhancement Pack, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ – The Missing Link]

Rayman Origins - 50% Off -£9.99

Mafia 2 - 75% Off - £4.99

Spacechem - 75% Off - £1.74

Daily Deals

Terraria - 75% Off - £1.49

Portal 2 [Franchise] - 75% Off - £3.74

Crusader Kings 2 - 75% Off - £7.49

Might & Magic Heroes VI - 50% Off - £14.99

Indie Bundle I - 75% Off - £6.99

Total War Shogun 2 [Franchise] - 75 Off - £7.49

Ridge Racer Unbounded - 50% Off £14.99

Legend of Grimrock - 60% Off - £4.79

Call of Duty MW3 - 50% Off - £19.99

Packs

Rockstar Pack - 56% Off - £39.99[includes 4 items: Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3]

Paradox Collection - 80% Off - £39.99

id Collection - 50% Off - £37.99

Activision Hits - 74% Off - £35.99 [includes 10 items: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, GUN™, Call of Duty, Call of Duty® 2, Call of Duty: United Offensive, TimeShift™, Prototype™, Blur, Transformers™: War for Cybertron™, Singularity™]

Sega Collection - 89% Off - £34.99 [includes 71 items: Medieval II: Total War™, Rome: Total War™ - Gold, Rome: Total War™ - Alexander , Medieval II: Total War™ Kingdoms, Empire: Total War™, Empire: Total War™ - Special Forces Units & Bonus Content, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of the West, Empire: Total War™ - The Warpath Campaign, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of America, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of the East, Aliens vs. Predator™, Napoleon: Total War™, Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars, Napoleon: Total War™ - Coalition Battle Pack, Napoleon: Total War™ - The Peninsular Campaign, Comix Zone™, Crack Down™, Ecco the Dolphin™, Gain Ground™, Golden Axe™, Shinobi™ III: Return of the Ninja Master, Space Harrier™ II, Vectorman™, Altered Beast™, Shadow Dancer™, Alex Kidd™ in the Enchanted Castle, Bonanza Bros.™, Columns™, Ecco™ Jr., Eternal Champions™, Fatal Labyrinth™, Galaxy Force II™, Kid Chameleon™, Ristar™, Super Thunder Blade™, Alien Storm, Bio-Hazard Battle™, Columns™ III, Decap Attack™, Ecco™: The Tides of Time, Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign, ESWAT™: City Under Siege, Flicky™, Golden Axe™ II, Sword of Vermilion™, Virtua Fighter™ 2, Alien Soldier, Gunstar Heroes, Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole, Light Crusader, Shining Force, Shining Force II, Shining in the Darkness, Streets of Rage, Streets of Rage 2, Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair, Sonic Generations, Renegade Ops, Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai, Binary Domain, Beyond Oasis, Dynamite Headdy, Golden Axe III, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom, Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium, Streets of Rage 3, Revenge of the Shinobi, Vectorman 2, Wonder Boy in Monster World]

Star Wars Collection - 50% off - £34.99 [star Wars Republic Commando™ , Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars Battlefront® II , Star Wars Starfighter™, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, Star Wars® Empire at War™: Gold Pack, STAR WARS® THE FORCE UNLEASHED II]

THQ Collection - 84% Off - £34.99 [includes 15 items: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Titan Quest, Titan Quest - Immortal Throne, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising, Metro 2033, Darksiders™, Homefront, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Saints Row: The Third, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution, Dawn of War II: Retribution – The Last Standalone, Nexuiz]

Square Enix Pack - 81% - £29.99[[includes 29 items: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Codename 47, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ - Explosive Mission Pack, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ - Tactical Enhancement Pack, Just Cause 2: Bull's Eye Assault Rifle, Just Cause 2: Rico's Signature Gun DLC, Just Cause 2: Chevalier Classic, Just Cause 2: Agency Hovercraft, Just Cause 2: Monster Truck DLC, Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC, Just Cause 2 - Black Market Boom Pack DLC, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Lara Croft GoL: Raziel and Kain Character Pack, Lara Croft GoL: All the Trappings - Challenge Pack 1, Lara Croft GoL: Things that Go Boom - Challenge Pack 2, Lara Croft GoL: Hazardous Reunion - Challenge Pack 3, Quantum Conundrum, Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ – The Missing Link, Thief™ Gold, Thief™ II: The Metal Age]

2K Collection - 81% Off - £29.99 [includes 7 items: BioShock® 2, Sid Meier's Civilization® V, Borderlands, Mafia II, Spec Ops: The Line, Duke Nukem Forever, The Darkness II]

Strategy First Collection - 50% Off - £29.99

Ubisoft Pack - 50% Off - £29.99 [includes 8 items: Beyond Good and Evil™, R.U.S.E.™, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™, Driver San Francisco, From Dust, Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, Assassin's Creed® Revelations, Rayman® Origins]

Telltale Collection - 68% - £29.99[includes 6 items: Back to the Future: The Game, Jurassic Park: The Game, Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack, The Walking Dead]

PopCap Complete Pack - 50% Off - £26.49 [includes 34 items: Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Chuzzle Deluxe, Insaniquarium Deluxe, Zuma Deluxe, AstroPop Deluxe, Bejeweled Deluxe, Big Money! Deluxe, Bookworm Deluxe, Dynomite Deluxe, Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe, Hammer Heads Deluxe, Heavy Weapon Deluxe, Iggle Pop Deluxe, Pizza Frenzy Deluxe, Rocket Mania Deluxe, Typer Shark! Deluxe, Talismania Deluxe, Bookworm Adventures Deluxe, Peggle Deluxe, Venice Deluxe, Mystery P.I.™ - The Lottery Ticket, Amazing Adventures The Lost Tomb™, Mystery P.I.™ - The Vegas Heist, Amazing Adventures Around the World, Peggle™ Nights, Bejeweled Twist, Mystery P.I.™ - The New York Fortune, The Wizard's Pen™, Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition, Escape Rosecliff Island, Mystery P.I. - Lost in Los Angeles, Zuma's Revenge!, Bookworm™ Adventures Volume 2, Bejeweled® 3]

Valve Pack - 50% Off - £24.99[includes 24 items: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2]

Left 4 Dead Bundle - 50% Off - £11.49 [Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2]

Cyan Worlds Pack - 50% Off - £9.99[includes 8 items: Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel, Myst V, Myst: Masterpiece Edition, realMYST, Riven: The Sequel to MYST, Spelunx and the Caves of Mr. Seudo, The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition, URU: Complete Chronicles]

Grand Theft Auto Pack - 50% Off - £9.99 [includes 7 items: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Gra