Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

31 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Had a bloke handing me loads of materials so I made a simple 2x2 base and put a TC, furnace, sleeping bag, storage boxes and work bench in there. Slowly getting to grips with it. He showed me his base and it was massive, had a farm on the side and was fully protected. He's only got 150hrs in the game but prefers the non pvp building side of things.

It's definitely my kind of game

Excuse me sir, but have you heard about the Good News of Stardew Valley? 

There’s one faction mission, it always pops up in every play through that I’ve done, and it is hands down the toughest mission every time.

Basically, you’ve got to find an engineer/scientist hiding somewhere, there’s two unlockable soldiers spread out elsewhere that you can rescue and therefore unlock - and a tonne of mechanical enemies around. Oh, and fucking millions of lost. 

Can’t use grenades to shred the mechs without triggered lost hoards. Took me maybe two hours to get through that one mission this evening.

Fucking love this game though. In my top games of all time list probably.

• Thanks 1

The thing I've found nifty for dealing with the Lost is a Sharpshooter. Not so much for the sniping, but the free pistol shots just make it fish in a barrel. 

Just had my first encounter with the Hunter. They didn't do shit. Here's what I managed to roll on it:
image.png

So, ok, Blast Shield negates grenades, which kinda sucks. But it also doesn't do a damn thing to negate what the grenades do to structures, and yeah, the Hunter was behind a building, but my Sharpshooter was perched up high and I had a Templar right around the corner. He didn't do shit. 

1 hour ago, Forky said:

I need something that I can play while watching television. Sim games are usually the best for that type of thing.

I like card games while doing other things. Usually Legends of Runeterra for me. 

I don't have two point and it was actually one of the ones I was contemplating. I thought about Stardew Valley but I don't like when those games end. I like to be able to build an empire. It annoyed me when they added deaths to The Sims because I never want to waste all that time only to have my sim die. Kind of the same here. I don't want to waste all that time if the game is just going to end. I'm a weirdo.

3 minutes ago, Forky said:

I don't have two point and it was actually one of the ones I was contemplating. I thought about Stardew Valley but I don't like when those games end. I like to be able to build an empire. It annoyed me when they added deaths to The Sims because I never want to waste all that time only to have my sim die. Kind of the same here. I don't want to waste all that time if the game is just going to end. I'm a weirdo.

You know you can disable aging in all of The Sims that added aging right? :lol:

57 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

You also don’t ever have to stop playing Stardew Valley as far as I’m aware. There’s an “end” to the story but you can carry on playing and working your farm.

Oh really? Well that might actually be for me then. Maybe I'll grab both Two Point and Stardew for now. And possibly Skyline down the road. I still plan to play a lot of FF so I won't play these games very often but they're always something good for brainless fun.

2 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

You also don’t ever have to stop playing Stardew Valley as far as I’m aware. There’s an “end” to the story but you can carry on playing and working your farm.

This. Also the most recent update added more content to the post game and some features like Junimo helpers are really only viable in the post game as well most of the time, especially for a first time player and your play-style.