Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I was surprised by that toddlers decision as well, thought to myself... well it´s ea. But if you look at the sims 3 with all the expansions they never did anything with toddlers in god knows how many years of development.

I would love to have a the sims game that is build like Creatures was. Give them 100% free will and just see how stuff unfolds.

I kept having problems with certain items in Sims 2. Like they kept bitching they couldn't use something or something was in their way but I couldn't for the life of me see how they didn't have room to use/get around it. Also if you started a game with a toddler, did anyone else find that they had to ignore people greeting them at the game's start to focus on teaching the toddler? I found I didn't have the time teach the toddler to talk, walk AND poop before it grows up if I didn't get one out of the way with immediately.

Also can anyone recommend Broforce? That looks like stupid fun.

It can be don, but i always feel like the sims issent worth plaing if you try to get everything right. It gets very frustrating to play it like that to me. It´s easier to say "This is the world of the sims and sometimes people piss themselfs" rather than fighting for that perfect game.

One of the most interesting Sims story blogs i have ever seen was the one were a guy created a homeless guy and his daughter (the loot was more or less one bench, so only one of them could sleep at a time, and a bunch of trees). It´s interesting to play it like that, listen to the wishes the sims express and just see what unfolds rather than to have your sim play guitar all day long so he gains skill points >_>

• Like 2

Having just finished To The Moon (That Plubby bought for me months ago) I wish to state I fucking hate Plubby right now.

Gameplay was basic, but the story was excellent and so damn sad :( If you haven't played it, you need to. Now.

Edited by Ace
  • Like 4

Humble 2K Bundle!

PWYW/$1 min Steam Keys

Bioshock

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

The Darkness II

BTA/($5.22 ATM)

Bioshock 2

Mafia II

Spec Ops: The Line

More to come

$20+

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Bioshock Infinite

Shame that XCOM: EU is in the very pricey bracket as I wouldn't have minded that, if anything I figured that Enemy Within might have been there and EU would have been in BTA. Kinda indifferent to this bundle on the whole as I've played most of them/have them on other platforms. Will have to see what comes extra next week. Not really sure what else they can add. Maybe the first Darkess/Mafia? Borderlands? That bundle of all the old XCOM's?

Wolf Among Us is half off, and having just finished the season I can confirm it is totally worth it.

Because I made the mistake of playing on 360, I paid $20 for it in total. Still worth it.

The gender balance of my Sim babies is really off, which is a bit of a problem. Six babies have been born in my town, and all have been boys. Means I'm relying on townies with dodgy genetics to keep things going :/

The gender balance of my Sim babies is really off, which is a bit of a problem. Six babies have been born in my town, and all have been boys. Means I'm relying on townies with dodgy genetics to keep things going :/

Practically Hitler :o

• Like 1