Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Those were super tempting when they were on the Vote sale, but I've got most of the other games for my Vita so I'll buck up and buy them there eventually.

I'm on my third starting of Prison Architect now - I think I've got enough to get going now. But dammit game. Just truck out some prisoners to an area that was empty like, 24 hours before will ya.

I don't know why I'm arguing about a company I don't care about, but there are affiliate links so charity gets a cut through Amazon, they are running their own sale concurrently with different games to Steam and through the year have sales Steam doesn't have (such as editors choice in January). It's not like Steam invented Christmas sales, it's a time when people often have money to spend. Amazon's rep posted a wiki at the start of the sale with every game, when it goes on sale and the price (and discount) so you don't get into a position where you miss a flash sale or whatever, it also means it's just as likely Valve is matching Amazon's prices.

Those were super tempting when they were on the Vote sale, but I've got most of the other games for my Vita so I'll buck up and buy them there eventually.

I'm on my third starting of Prison Architect now - I think I've got enough to get going now. But dammit game. Just truck out some prisoners to an area that was empty like, 24 hours before will ya.

Actually - everyone got stabbed to death.

Okay, so I'm getting addicted to Steam's other stuff. Team Fortress was a blast (and despite losing constantly, I seemed to be the best person on my losing team - take from that what you will) and I'm getting into the trading card badges. I am such a nerd :(

Okay, so I'm getting addicted to Steam's other stuff. Team Fortress was a blast (and despite losing constantly, I seemed to be the best person on my losing team - take from that what you will) and I'm getting into the trading card badges. I am such a nerd :(

I'm pretty sure we all signed away our cool licenses after the 10th play through of Final Fantasy 7 back in the day.

I also have a CK2 50% off voucher if anyone needs it. These guys really want people to play their game. I feel like they'd be better served making a better tutorial than just throwing out money off. >_>

• Like 1

Now I feel left out :( I don't want to use the voucher since I own CKII and most of the expansions (as well as a load of Paradox's other games) but feel slighted that somehow I'm not worthy of having a voucher.

I also have a CK2 50% off voucher if anyone needs it. These guys really want people to play their game. I feel like they'd be better served making a better tutorial than just throwing out money off. >_>

God yes. I tried playing it and it's just utterly overwhelming. I gave up after fifteen minutes and just went back to Civ >_>

God yes. I tried playing it and it's just utterly overwhelming. I gave up after fifteen minutes and just went back to Civ >_>

The sucky thing is that even all the good ways of learning it, like reading/watching peoples Let's Plays don't really help, because the games been so updated that they're out of date in a lot of ways.

It sucks, I actually spent about 12 hours in the game, finally got to understand enough to barely succeed for a while and then I didn't play for a while. And now I can't pick it back up at all. Which sucks because the GoT mod is really awesome now, they've modded Daenerys' playthrough to have an actual story and events that unfold. Then once you've assembled your Unsullied Army, you're good to fail at invading Yunkai!

Okay, I thought I was bad with Steam, then I saw this on Reddit. A Steam user who has spent $2,500 in this sale alone and is at level 1000 with the Holiday Sale badge.

TyrdHCu.png