Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

New Humble Bundle Weekly sale up:

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Darksiders & Red Faction: Armageddon (The sub-par FPS one) for $1. Soundtracks for both and some DLC for the latter are included.

Beat the average (Around $8 as of posting) and you get Darksiders II and Red Faction: Guerrilla (The neat sandbox one) with the soundtrack for Darksiders II.

So, roughly over £5 for the lot. Tempting but I have the cheaper pair from the THQ bundle, a copy of Guerrilla on 360 that is yet to be played and no real need for Darksiders II given that I haven't played the first yet.

EDIT: Looks like there's a regular-ish bundle out too but I don't think it has any Steam keys or PC downloads, all Android stuff.

Sent it (Dan made me change my name btw <_< ). Would give you the second copy Midget, but one of my friends asked me for it first sorry :/

No problemo.

>Midget, I can hook ya up. I think I should have two freebies to.

Sweet. No rush on it and I'll make sure to pay you back in kind.

just added you on steam accept and i'll send it over.

The only server I've been able to connect to was bugged. >_< Every other server I try, I get "Connection failed after 4 retries". It just keeps timing out. :/

Well I played The Ship for a bit, which mainly consisted of me camping the prison every time Cloudy got arrested and then murdering him when he got released.

• Like 3

But yes, it's fun and at some point we'll need to organise a big ass EWB game (not sure exactly what the status is as far as servers go but we can always gatecrash someone else's)