Recommend Me Games

livid

So with Christmas around the corner and me just having a job again, I'm interested in getting some new games. Being that I was saving my money up for the last few months, I'm mostly unaware of what games came out (other than stuff like MW3, etc.) and are really good so I figured I'd let EWB help me out.

Any suggestions would be nice so no restrictions. I have a PS3 by the way.

Ok, so I just got Modern Warfare 3 and while I'm enjoying it, it's going to take me a while to learn all the ins and outs of the maps and such and I'm really thinking hard about picking up a new game to help keep myself from burning out on MW3.

Anyway, I want to pick up either WWE 12, Skyrim, or NBA 2K12. I'm in the boat of that I love the WWE games for about 2 weeks to a month before they wear out on me and I loved NBA 2K11 but that's the first basketball game I've enjoyed in a long time. As for Skyrim, I've never played an Elder Scrolls game but I love RPGs and enjoyed FF12's battle system, though I'm not sure if it's even anything like that.

Haha, that's what I'm leaning towards but I didn't know if the fact I've never played a game like it is going to be a something that hinders my enjoyment of it (such as, should I get Oblivion and say, NBA 2K12 then just pick up Skyrim later on down the line or something like that).

Edited by Trey

Ok, so I just got Modern Warfare 3 and while I'm enjoying it, it's going to take me a while to learn all the ins and outs of the maps and such and I'm really thinking hard about picking up a new game to help keep myself from burning out on MW3.

Anyway, I want to pick up either WWE 12, Skyrim, or NBA 2K12. I'm in the boat of that I love the WWE games for about 2 weeks to a month before they wear out on me and I loved NBA 2K11 but that's the first basketball game I've enjoyed in a long time. As for Skyrim, I've never played an Elder Scrolls game but I love RPGs and enjoyed FF12's battle system, though I'm not sure if it's even anything like that.

All three of them are fun. Probably would get more play time out of Skyrim. NBA 2k12 isn't much different from 11, but the changes in it are good ones.