11-11-11 = Black Sabbath

SRN

Soundgarden!!!!! :D :D :D

Chase and Status :/

Biffy Clyro :D

youmeatsix :/

Tenacious D :) (Seen them once, it was fun, dunno if I'm that bothered)

If you add a few smiley faces to Biffy then this is how I feel too.

I'm trying to round up as many mates as possible to go. So far not many are too impressed but hopefully the announcement later tonight changes that. Apparently Soundgarden jumped the gun and revealed the likes of Trivium, Machine Head and Anthrax will be playing? Anyone seen this or whatever?

I'm trying to round up as many mates as possible to go. So far not many are too impressed but hopefully the announcement later tonight changes that. Apparently Soundgarden jumped the gun and revealed the likes of Trivium, Machine Head and Anthrax will be playing? Anyone seen this or whatever?

Had I not seen them like 5 times already, I would have had more smiley faces. Bit disappointed with the Tenacious D/Metallica clash but prefer that to a Soundgarden/Metallica clash.

...I can't stand Metallica, but if I accept them as being these Gods of metal that they're supposed to be...people are really concerned that they clash with Tenacious D?

...I can't stand Metallica, but if I accept them as being these Gods of metal that they're supposed to be...people are really concerned that they clash with Tenacious D?

Tenacious D are fun, I would've seen them again had they not clashed but they're nothing more than "a bit of a laugh".

Had I not seen them like 5 times already, I would have had more smiley faces. Bit disappointed with the Tenacious D/Metallica clash but prefer that to a Soundgarden/Metallica clash.

Oh I've seen them twice myself, it doesn't detract from how awesome the Biff are :P

Okay so, there's been a little clarification. Machine Head are actually main stage, 3rd slot down. Yes, MH are below Chase and Status. :/

Also, Tenacious D are main stage, below Biffy Clyro.

If I end up going to Download, I will have seen Devin Townsend live four times. :shifty:

I saw him three times in 2011 alone :P