Euro 2012

Lineker

Okay. To me - that's still offside. He was offside from the Croat shot, wasn't he? He doesn't come back onside - so even though there's a touch by Ward - isn't it still offside because he never returned onside from that first shot? I might be wrong, but I thought that was how it worked.

Yeah, I'm surprised Mclean or Long haven't been subbed on, both are very exciting, fast players who can give this team a kick. I'll reserve judgement on Simon Cox 'cos I haven't really seen him play. Walters is a solid player though, but not convinced he's a game changer.

They've got to get a result against Spain or Italy, which could be a very tough job, but they look very threatening going forward. I think they'd get exploited at the back by a better team. As much as I like Corluka, he's not a world class defender and I could see both Italy and Spain tearing that defence apart.

Guest mr. potato head

Croatia dark horses for the tournament imo.

They're looking impressive against Ireland. It's like saying Russia are dark horses based on how they performed Friday, or Sweden after tomorrow. Tougher competition makes things look a lot different.

They're looking impressive against Ireland. It's like saying Russia are dark horses based on how they performed Friday, or Sweden after tomorrow. Tougher competition makes things look a lot different.

They can only beat what's in front of them, and it's not like any of the big nations have set the tournament alight yet.

For those clamoring for McClean I don't think that Trap cares much for him and he only got called up for public opinion.

I'd have said that before, they've got some really good players and they know how to score goals.