Euro 2012

Lineker

"Or well". Not just successfully. When they say "Oh he fluffed it, change of pace, no confidence" it isn't saying he attempted a difficult task and just about missed. They're saying he had a nailed on chance and fluffed it. That isn't the case.

'Or' means one or the other, therefore doesn't have to encapsulate both. Therefore, we are just reading from different hymn sheets.

Come on Spain, score one more and win me 9 quid!

Come on Spain, score one more and win me 9 quid!

I could've won £30 if they had won :angry:.

You bet on a team to win against a side they haven't beaten in over 90 years?pervert.gif

It was a big money bet of £1 aswell.

Rep of Ireland: Given, O'Shea, St. Ledger, Dunne, Ward, McGeady, Whelan, Andrews, Duff, Doyle, Keane.

Subs: Westwood, Kelly, McShane, Walters, Gibson, Hunt, O'Dea, Long, Cox, Green, McClean, Forde.

Croatia: Pletikosa, Srna, Corluka, Schildenfeld, Strinic, Vukojevic, Rakitic, Modric, Perisic, Mandzukic, Jelavic.

Subs: Kelava, Simunic, Buljat, Pranjic, Badelj, Vrsaljko, Dujmovic, Kalinic, Kranjcar, Vida, Eduardo, Subasic.

Referee: Bjorn Kuipers (Holland)

• Like 1

Rep of Ireland: Given, O'Shea, St. Ledger, Dunne, Ward, McGeady, Whelan, Andrews, Duff, Doyle, Keane.

Subs: Westwood, Kelly, McShane, Walters, Gibson, Hunt, O'Dea, Long, Cox, Green, McClean, Forde.

Croatia: Pletikosa, Srna, Corluka, Schildenfeld, Strinic, Vukojevic, Rakitic, Modric, Perisic, Mandzukic, Jelavic.

Subs: Kelava, Simunic, Buljat, Pranjic, Badelj, Vrsaljko, Dujmovic, Kalinic, Kranjcar, Vida, Eduardo, Subasic.

But I want to know what the referee looks like!

WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS

Coming soon in the pop prom- GoN vs Linker vs berober- winner is the new king of the teamsheets.

I'll admit, I'm in a bit of form at the moment, but Lineker has the advantage of playing for BBC, so I need to keep putting in the effort if I want to make the preliminary squad for the World Cup of Teamsheets.

Coming soon in the pop prom- GoN vs Linker vs berober- winner is the new king of the teamsheets.

I'll admit, I'm in a bit of form at the moment, but Lineker has the advantage of playing for BBC, so I need to keep putting in the effort if I want to make the preliminary squad for the World Cup of Teamsheets.

I heard Channel 5 are interested.