Euro 2012

Lineker

"Do not set off fireworks. You can support your team with applause"

:lol:

The P.A. has been the highlight of the game, with his threats for throwing things at the players earlier in the game. Dull match bar the last 15 odd minutes. Good win for Germany.

So, the group favourites have won their first games (Russia and Germany) - now for the other two to do the same tomorrow and Monday (Spain and France shifty.gif)!

Very average game, that one. I'm looking forward to the Ireland-Croatia game more than Spain-Italy tomorrow, if I'm honest. Watching Spain play is fun, but I fully expect Italy to sit and let them come onto them for long periods of the game, and eventually get broken down.

So, the group favourites have won their first games (Russia and Germany) - now for the other two to do the same tomorrow and Monday (Spain and France shifty.gif)!

Very average game, that one. I'm looking forward to the Ireland-Croatia game more than Spain-Italy tomorrow, if I'm honest. Watching Spain play is fun, but I fully expect Italy to sit and let them come onto them for long periods of the game, and eventually get broken down.

Have some pride, man, and root for you're own team. :/

Wow. After this evening, the Netherlands have really either set themselves up for one of the biggest comeback ever or one of the biggest disappointments ever. :o. They are forced to win against Germany now, and then have to get some kind of result (a win being most likely) against Portugal. It won't be easy, but if somebody can do it, it might just be the Netherlands (or Holland as they are known in Denmark). However! Netherlands lost the first game in the 88 campaign if im not mistaken. So do not sell the fur before the bear is shot dead (Y)

Germany played alright, but they didnt live up to my expectations. That might be because Portugal played with 4 or 5 people in the back. That said, just how many chances did Podolski have? Also Gomez made that goal look easy. Germany does not look all up in gear yet. So if facing Netherlands on Wednesday is not motivation, what is? (Y)

Portugal. Im not saying they look toothless, but they came pretty close, apart from the Pepe chance in the 1st half they didnt have a lot to come with. They might have defeated Spain in a friendly. But 4-4 against Cyprus in the qualifiers werent good. And they have looked far from good in 2012. The team spirit sometimes seems non-existent They will be coming out with all guns blazing on Wednesday, if they do not know their place, then it is bye bye. (Y)

Denmark: Im stunned. Simply put. Lucky as hell as my fellow countryman have pointed out, but it stands and Denmark sits on top in Group B along with Germany. We have had good experiences against Portugal in recent times, so that is kind of a dream opponent. What Denmark needs to do from here is to cut the number of chances given to the opposition. I highly doubt we will be as lucky with Portugal or Germany. Its simple, you cannot keep such big teams from scoring if you give them those many chances. The key is that no one really expected anything from Denmark.

Oh and all those harsh words i had to eat gave me a stomach ache :lol: