Euro 2012

Lineker

Penalty shootouts are just awful, I wish there was a better way of deciding the winners.

Let's go back to coin toss then.

Yes because that's a better way. Good Lord, you're dumb.

Someone's in a bad mood.

In his defence you made a completely and utterly redundant point.

Penalty shootouts are just awful, I wish there was a better way of deciding the winners.

...is that you, Sepp?

One of the more interesting ideas was instead of having penalties, at the end of extra time one player from each team is taken off the pitch at one minute intervals until someone scores. Mad, but I'd love to see it in a game, just once for funsies.

Someone's in a bad mood.

No, you were just being a tool.

And "how many times has Ronaldo scored from here"? I'd venture a guess that it's not even remotely close to the amount of times he's blazed it over from there.

Someone's in a bad mood.

In his defence you made a completely and utterly redundant point.

Can't do jokes because people don't get it and call me dumb because they don't get it. Try to use smiley-faces so people understand that I'm joking and then someone comes in and say I'm dumb for use smiley-faces. I'm confused really. Now there's this lawyer.

Edited by RafaelFms
  • Like 1