Euro 2012

Lineker

Mark Lawrenson deserves a smack in the face. He doesn't add anything he's just a whiney, biased little cunt who just chirps in every so often with snide remarks against the Italians.

Against everyone. He was talking about people being sad enough to use twitter earlier.

I don't know which is more boring, these two awful teams doing almost nothing or the terrible commentating. Pirlo seems to be the only one doing anything in the whole game.

Dunno, seems to have been more exciting than most of the other QF games....at least from what I have heard.

And it is a bit harsh to say Italy have done nothing.

Had a sneaking suspicion we'd see Henderson come on. Would have liked to have seen Oxlade-Chamberlain but when we play these supposed 'bigger' nations Roy seems to like bringing on Henderson to help retain the shape of the team.

I'd like for Andy Carroll to score if England are to win. He has looked good in what he has done so far.

His first touch has been good, but he has been running around like a headless chicken otherwise.

Okay, just England have been boring.

2nd half, pretty much.