Euro 2012

Lineker

Shut up, Lawrenson.

"You don't have to put the ball out..." "Yeah, well Terry's a warrior". If that had been the other way round then he'd have been shouting blue murder.

It's cringe-worthy. I hate Lawro. Why is he even commentating? He goes silent for ages, then pops up with some shit.

Some idiot on my facebook

Hilarious how as SOON as Ashley Young moves to Manchester United the media and advertisers have this hard-on for him: the guy is overrated. I'm not a hater either, I watched every home game at Villa Park for 3 seasons: he only had one excellent season. I watched EVERY home game for three seasons at Villa (I worked there and watched the full 90 minutes): he is a decent winger but down the middle he is wasteful. Wellbeck is shit too, Defoe should be on.

Some idiot on my facebook

Hilarious how as SOON as Ashley Young moves to Manchester United the media and advertisers have this hard-on for him: the guy is overrated. I'm not a hater either, I watched every home game at Villa Park for 3 seasons: he only had one excellent season. I watched EVERY home game for three seasons at Villa (I worked there and watched the full 90 minutes): he is a decent winger but down the middle he is wasteful. Wellbeck is shit too, Defoe should be on.

laugh.gif

He can't even spell Welbeck, the fucking idiot.

Hart has been good sweeping anything up while the back four have looked solid again. Apart from maybe when Ibra stretched Terry down the right wing, that looked a bit embarrassing. Parker seems too hell bent on getting forward, I'd tell him to stay and let Gerrard go. Great ball in by Gerrard again and that could be the difference tonight. Welbeck has looked good as has Carroll, not sure who Roy will drop at the minute when Wayne returns because Carroll and Welbeck have looked good together. Ashley Young has been poor, very poor, he needs to get tighter to the touch line. If he wants to cut inside, fine, but he needs to start wide and cut in rather than start inside and get crowded out because it's so, so tight in the middle of the park. Milner has been our best player in the first half for me, looks dangerous and his delivery has been half decent aswell.

All in all, good first half but can always get better.

Now we need to push on. Don't sit back on this.

How Terry got a free kick for repeatedly kicking a guy in the shin I don't know..

He kicked the guy, who was obstructing the ball by sitting on it, in the shin.

The middle bit is the important part as to why we got a free-kick.

How Terry got a free kick for repeatedly kicking a guy in the shin I don't know..

It was under his arched leg, not his arse. You enjoy picking out anything I say recently.

It was under his arched leg, not his arse. You enjoy picking out anything I say recently.

What?

But yeah, the guy was obstructing the ball....however he was doing it, that was the first offence.