New Indy Bundel Deal Thing

Herr Matzat

Eh... not worth the effort to flame, so instead I will be polite.

Please Matzat, can you try and improve your English? You have been around here for an age and other people, for whom English is not their first language, can do it very correctly, SRN for example.

Thanks

I love Matz. Generally I'm one of the first to defend him. It just annoys me that like after 15 years of posting here his English hasn't improved one bit. I always thought that he was trying and dyslexic but it's the same mistakes over and over again. It amuses me. Occasionally I think come on now, how can you still not spell that and find the need to comment. Especially since every single computer in the whole wide world on the internet now has spell check.

I always thought that he was trying and dyslexic but it's the same mistakes over and over again.

I am, and dyslexic kinda comes with the fakt that you can´t just get better since it´s a disabilety. It´s like telling a person in a weelchair "Why don´t you get up and walk, you have been sitting there for years!" I do have a ton of spelling misstakes in my german aswell.

And nope, i am not going to put my computer in englisch mode just to have an automatic spellchecker on everything, and i won´t open three programs to spellcheck everything before i post... this issent my job, it´s free time.

So yeah, anyone bought it? Are the games any good?