Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Guys! My mail man has finally been and delivered my GTA V!

Actually, scratch that, he delivered 2 copies of the game! I frantically checked my PayPal account but can only see one payment out to the company involved. One of them just had the game, no note but the other has a shipping note from SimplyGames with another attached from Flubit suggesting I mock others who have payed more.

And I will! Fuck you guys and your early copies, I have 2! :D

• Like 2

Sent out a bunch of requests over 360 to people from the crew page. If anyone wants to add more people who have the game my gamertag is goomaestro005. Hopefully I'll try to hop on the game to start the story in half an hour or so.

First impressions:

1) Fuck the police, I spent around 10 minutes trying to lose the two wanted stars early on because they just didn't stop spawning.

2) Fuck races. Just fuck them.

Other than that everything is pretty good, I'm definitely going to be sinking a load of time into this.

• Like 2

First impressions:

1) Fuck the police, I spent around 10 minutes trying to lose the two wanted stars early on because they just didn't stop spawning.

2) Fuck races. Just fuck them.

Other than that everything is pretty good, I'm definitely going to be sinking a load of time into this.

I find low star police chases really easy to lose on this. Once you're out of the vision cone get into a back alley and hide for a couple of minutes.

Died a few times already (once because I went to the private lounge without a woman and got punched to death <_<). I have to get used to the driving and aiming in this, though I should probably be okay with the aiming since I have Red Dead Redemption. I only did the first actual mission you have to go to a marker for so far; mainly wanted to get a feel for the game right now.

I forgot that the online portion wouldn't be up immediately. Is the release for it October 1st?