Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Lazy!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ewb_hitmen

Sign up or log in to the Social Club, then request an invite to the crew, I'll go provide one to you and then you have to go back accept it.

The multiplayer crews are multi-platform, as in you can have PS3 and 360 (and presumably PC one day) players in the same crew/clan, probably earning the benefits of that crew but no, they can't play against each other.

I will be glad when this will all be over. At least I'm not working midnight now, but I do have to open the shop at 8am tomorrow.

Also, Rockstar can take a fucking hike. They have been utter bitches about the entire launch process. They put out a mandate that no one take the promotional bunting home. Bunting. Who gives a shit? And we're supposed to be seals over the guides so no one can look at them before they're on sale. Although I have looked in it >_>

I will be glad when this will all be over. At least I'm not working midnight now, but I do have to open the shop at 8am tomorrow.

Also, Rockstar can take a fucking hike. They have been utter bitches about the entire launch process. They put out a mandate that no one take the promotional bunting home. Bunting. Who gives a shit? And we're supposed to be seals over the guides so no one can look at them before they're on sale. Although I have looked in it >_>

How does being some form of aquatic mammal help?