Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I think Baddarina's single player game is broken because of the online patch. Others have reported it too, but she basically has no missions showing up on the map. Nor is she getting any texts to start one.

What sucks is that we're at a similar stage (around 45%, 41 missions done) so mine is likely to go the same way too.

Yep, looks like mine is fucked as well. 41 missions done, no other main mission showing up, just a text saying Mr Westin is concerned about Mr Clinton not receiving the JB700.

• Like 1

I think Baddarina's single player game is broken because of the online patch. Others have reported it too, but she basically has no missions showing up on the map. Nor is she getting any texts to start one.

What sucks is that we're at a similar stage (around 45%, 41 missions done) so mine is likely to go the same way too.

Yep, looks like mine is fucked as well. 41 missions done, no other main mission showing up, just a text saying Mr Westin is concerned about Mr Clinton not receiving the JB700.

I had the same thing before Online came out. No missions for anyone other than a text from Trevor to Franklin telling him to sort his shooting out.

I think I'm going to start this again and have a race through the story missions, let the freaks and geeks stuff until after and maximise everything financially. It's was so much fun the first time around I might as well give it another crack!

I had the same thing before Online came out. No missions for anyone other than a text from Trevor to Franklin telling him to sort his shooting out.

Did yours fix itself?

My gf had that text so went to improve Franklin's shooting, but still nothing.

Did yours fix itself?

My gf had that text so went to improve Franklin's shooting, but still nothing.

Nothing.

But I have been on the Online for a fair bit so I haven't had much time to do the shooting.

There are wild boars in the countryside but they usually run away at the slightest of things.

On that subject I once got found by a cougar, I climbed on top of my car to escape it and tried to scare it off my firing an assault rifle all around it. It just stood there. So I climbed in my car, started the engine and it ran like hell.

why didn't you just shoot the cougar?

• Like 1

Yeah, but I was safe on top of my car :P.

Just started the story over again, noticed that the aliens Michael sees in his weed vision are the same type as the ones filming a movie which you drive through after repoing the cars at the beginning.

Also the first Weazel news broadcast makes mention of how gang crime is down but bank heists have become more of a problem.

And I never noticed it was Jimmy buying the car from Simeon at the start <_<