Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

It doesnt exactly offend me but is it mandatory? Like can I get by without being a creep?

Have you played GTA before? I don't want to sound patronizing but, from what I know about you, you're going to be offended by quite a lot of things in the game :P

Edit: That wasn't a "Srar is a prude" thing. It was a "I don't want Srar to get upset" thing.

I agree with her though, throw gratuitous violence at me all day but unnecessary (and inevitably poorly drawn) boobs are embarrassing every single time. Dodge the stupid strip clubs and you can avoid the rubbish boobs, unlike God of War where you bump into them every half an hour.

I figure that she - much like me - was wondering if they were involved in some kind of mandatory mission as a portion of it, that teaches you how to do it.

there was one mission for Dwayne (I think) where you had to take out the owners but it wasn't focused on the strip club, it just took place within one

It doesnt exactly offend me but is it mandatory? Like can I get by without being a creep?

Have you played GTA before? I don't want to sound patronizing but, from what I know about you, you're going to be offended by quite a lot of things in the game :P

Edit: That wasn't a "Srar is a prude" thing. It was a "I don't want Srar to get upset" thing.

I hated 4 so I only played it for a short time but I played the earlier ones. It's not strip clubs, or naked ladies, or ultra violence or anything that would bother me. It's "haha bro fondle her boobs while no one is looking!" thats just dumb.

I've driven further to buy milk.

Man up Lukie.

Amazon was decent at £34.99, given that a lot of retailers are charging around £45. But I think they've sold out of 360, if that's what you're after.

Balls.

Standard edition is still available.

Summ: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Theft-Auto-Xbox-360/dp/B0062KIC2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379259345&sr=8-1&keywords=grand+theft+auto+5

Still seems to be availible and still under pre-order so you might be able to sneak in and get their special pre-order delivery even if you pick free.

Shame they don't let you pre-install for retail copies. I know they had it on PSN for the digital copies and they caused some problems with people inevitably hacking it, but it would have been nice to just leave it going overnight and have the extra files installed ready, rather than waiting and just doing it off the disc.

No fucking joke on nothing, the only two stores doing midnight release of the game in WA are Karratha and Port Hedland.

They are basically two remote towns in the fucking middle of nowhere! THE FUCK, AUSTRALIA!

Its because EB Games Australia are stingy bastards. They won't even give the local EB enough of a Wage budget to hire a senior staffer outside of the Christmas Period. From working there last year, I've really come to hate the EB Games Management. But, since its the only game store in Gero, it still gets my money <_<

Also, I vaguely recall my Manager claiming that its against the law in WA to do midnight launches.