Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Oooh, that reminds me, I made that EWB crew when it was announced around the time Max Payne was out. Might have to look on their website and see if it's still there.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ewb_hitmen

I assume promoting someone to Commish will let them tinker with the crew settings and fiddle with the emblem editor. You can probably make something half way decent in it, like people do in CoD. I would also assume I can't change the name now so people will probably say it's shit and pick something else to go with. That or people like LL will refuse to be a part of a group where I'm the 'leader' and make their own crew. :shifty:

Could have sworn Domo 23 by Tyler, the Creator was confirmed as one of the tracks, disappointed to say the least :(

A new song, Garbage, is on the soundtrack. It's on the station hosted by Flying Lotus, and has new Captain Murphy stuff too.

360 you get LL tours (and me).

PS3 you get Badder.

Take your time now.

If you're still not sure, you get me on PS3 as well.