Android / iOS Megathread

We just had a thread for this - sheesh.

But Alchemy gets tiring and non-sensical after a while, that's why I prefer paying the meager amount for Doodle God.

Meh sorry, should have done the no doubt tiny amount of searching to find it.

I'm only up to around 50 elements so still a lot to find, no doubt many are stupid but there are still moments when I go "well in theory if these were combined then they would create.....oh they do! Whooo!"

...and then the next thing you chance upon is a Lava Elemental or something stupid.

combining chicken and flu was my highlight so far though.

I just realize that sounded amazingly bitchy and I didn't mean it to, oops.

I loved Alchemy when I first started playing it - but then the additions got really off the wall, and having a good number of elements on the screen.. which is often needed for the stranger put-togethers, was a massive unplayable slowdown.

I just realize that sounded amazingly bitchy and I didn't mean it to, oops.

I loved Alchemy when I first started playing it - but then the additions got really off the wall, and having a good number of elements on the screen.. which is often needed for the stranger put-togethers, was a massive unplayable slowdown.

Considering all the crazy combinations there are, I was quite upset when they didn't take my suggestion of combining man and gun power to make Guy Fawkes :(. But I do enjoy the game, although I agree I do get to stages where i just select a few elements and see if they combine.

I tend to find I waste a lot of time playing things like Ninjump and those games where you shoot bubbles and combine colours, although the majority of the time I do use my phone for internet/movie apps etc instead.

At first I didnt understand Alchemy. I thought I could only make a couple new elements since I wasnt paying attention to the number. Then I googled the game and saw how big the list is.

World of Goo is amazing on the iPhone. Cant say Im doing as good as I did on the Wii version, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, which Alchemy are you playing? There's a few in the Android store, one has a plain black background and simple graphics, the other is fancy and beige/brown. I prefer the simple one.

And in more ":w00t:"-ness, GTA 3 is coming to iPhone, iPad and Android.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I don't know why things like that are exciting in the least - on screen controls for games such as that are infuriating.

Depends on how you do it. The DS game was ported very well to iOS.