Borderlands 2

EWB's Best Poster.

I stopped playing after my Badass rank got reset, assuming the incoming patch would sort it. It did not, so I figured I'd start again with a new character so I have the challenges available to start building it up again. Went with the Mechromancer and my word, it's so much more fun than the Assassin. Deathtrap is just wonderful, although I'm probably going to end up paying through the nose for respecs as there's too many cool options I can't decide on.

Let us know when you get to a suitable point for LADSING again.

I'm just about to set off in search of the Firehawk. So, hopefully by midweek.

Shift codes for golden keys:

PC: WTC33-SBCCT-35CCJ-ZBW3T-CJX66 and WTKJJ-566JC-WXJT3-BTJT3-6BTBH

360: 535TB-FK5S5-6Z6JR-KFJ3B-R6RSC and CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35J

PS3: CTWBB-XHX35-5FJT3-JJ33T-KSTBB and CBW33-XSB53-JCK53-HJCTB-9XC66

Should work for the next 2 and a half hours. They're releasing more tonight and tomorrow, schedule here.

So, I have three now. I'm down 3 from the horrible badass rank glitch, but it's a start.

Doing Playthrough 2 at the moment and just finished the mission in the Exploitation place. I went in with about $450,000, and I walked out with just under $200,000. For the life of me I couldn't defeat the mission boss. Anybody else started Playthrough 2?

Anybody else started Playthrough 2?

Yeah I started a couple days ago, just finished up an hour long EXP raid [20k+ every 7 minutes] on the Ninja Rat things bumped me up a level and a half, not expecting to be challenged much until I reach the Arid Nexus or until my Bonus Package loses it's luster.

They have Shift codes up for Halloween skins for all five characters. Think all of them are the same idea (black and yellow like a bee), but the codes will be up until November 4th. Link to them:

http://imgur.com/a/g0UeC#0

• 3 weeks later...

Did a few missions in the Torgue DLC and not sure how I feel about it so far. Another new currency is interesting, especially with the guns I've seen in the Torgue shop (over 200k damage rocket launcher). A bit less fun since BL2 hasn't been as much multiplayer as I'd been hoping, even with two friends having it on PC (they seem to rarely play).

• 2 weeks later...