EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

good game. Yeah games like that suck, you outplayed me minus the turnovers. I didn't get much offensive besides a couple Garcon catches. That INT in the 2nd half probably hurt more, when my LB jumped way up in the air. Sorry for killing Stafford, your back up almost got a come back up though.

Edited by mystikz

My game just froze as I was about to score to go up 14-6 on the Saints. I'll have to try again tomorrow, sorry folks.

Who we waiting on?

Me to get on and actually sim this week. Next year better have a button on the franchise site!

WEEK FIFTEEN [Deadline: Wednesday, May 9th, 3 PM EST]

Panthers (DYSI) @ Eagles

Vikings (Myst) @ Texans (Drags) -- **Two playoff teams collide!**

Packers @ Lions (DM)

Chargers (Maxx) @ Ravens

Titans (Dan) @ Jaguars

I'll be simming shortly.

I missed Stafford that game. Boone is alright but he just needs a few more seasons before he becomes a real force :(

Back to Back losses urgh

Played my game and was going to upload some highlights when it froze. Fuck you Microsoft!

Actually my game was submitted. Odd.

It was a great game so I'm glad it stuck. Came short with a TD pass on a 3rd and goal, had to rush to even get the play off on 4th and managed to get a back of the end zone TD grab with no time left on the clock to force OT. Won in OT. Great, great game.

I take back my fuck you Microsoft. I'll be simming shortly.

EDIT: Forgot Steve Smith broke his collarbone that game. :(:(:(

WEEK SIXTEEN [Deadline: Monday, May 14th, 3 PM EST]

Texans (Drags) @ Titans (Dan) -- **Can Dragsy get back into the Division Title picture?**

Lions (DM) @ Rams

Bears @ Vikings (Myst)

Chargers (Maxx) @ Chiefs

Panthers (DYSI) @ Redskins

This is probably my last season until Madden 13, maybe. Game froze mid-game once again, my Xbox apparently hates Texas. I'll try and make it through this season with the current disc, and hopefully these problems won't occur in the playoffs.

Considering how many months left until Madden '13 comes out I'm not sure if we can actually get another full season/playoffs done. I mean we can still do one for fun and just end it when the new Madden comes out, but we can discuss that when the season is over I guess.

Beat the Redskins but I miss Steve Smith. :(

Waiting on DM and Maxx.

You could run the lethal lottery league again, that one is pointless fun and I won't feel like I'm holding things up if I can't get the game to work.

Close game that. Rams went 1 point ahead with about 40 seconds left in the game and I managed to get a touchdown with 10 seconds left, missing Stafford quite a bit but Boone is doing alright and at least I have broken the two game losing streak.

Fucking hell if this defensive AI for Madden 13 doesn't fix everything I am going to kill somebody.

Dan played well, but I can't help feeling I'm getting jerked around by the AI and broken refereeing. Three times Dan should have been called for interference (I don't know if he was controlling his DBs or not, but they were obstructing progress), once they blew an offsides call when a lineman was stuck in the neutral zone and basically face fucking my center. The worst was when Chris Johnson was knocked out of bounds on third down short of a first down by at least a whole yard - it was debatable whether the catch was even in bounds. The ruling on the field was a catch/first down. I challenge, it's overturned, but the game carries on from the original call.

Not to take too much away from Dan, mind, he used Cop Speed well and fuck Maxx forever for giving him Philip Rivers.

Yeah, I'm starting to notice an absurd number of illegal blocks in the back. It's a pain to get a sack because even if my guys get through, the AI lineman just push them down from behind.

I did not give him Phillip Rivers, he chose to acquire him. It's not my fault he doesn't have enough faith in his Jaguars to use them, and instead must settle for a division rival.