EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Even with your 5 day deadline intact, you wouldn't have to advance at a time I'd miss until the 22nd. Advance this week, I'll play my game tonight. If I don't have internet by the 25th, advance without me. Like I said, for all I know, I'll be able to steal wireless when I get there.

Sounds like a plan.

WEEK ELEVEN [Deadline: Monday, April 16th, 3 PM EST]

49ers @ Lions (DM)

Vikings (Myst) @ Cardinals

Broncos @ Chargers (Maxx)

Packers @ Texans (Drags)

Titans (Dan) @ Jets

Saints @ Panthers (DYSI)

-

Here's a quick little league leaders update...

Passing

DYSI - Cam Netwon (2,461 yards, 16 TDs, 17 INTs)... too many dumb INTs trying to run up the score :(

DM - Matthew Stafford (2,241 yards, 18 TDs, 8 INTs)

Myst - Christian Ponder (1,919 yards, 14 TDs, 12 INTs)

Rushing

Drags - Arian Foster (1,159 yards, 16 TDs)... someone loves to run

Myst - Adrian Peterson (937 yards, 14 TDs)

DM - Mike LeShoure (679 yards, 6 TDs)

And just because...

DYSI - Jonathan Stewart (17 TDs, 57 carries) (H)

Receiving

Maxx - Antonio Gates (937 yards, 8 TDs)

Myst - Percy Harvin (886 yards, 7 TDs)

DM - Jatashun Kilgore (770 yards, 6 TDs)

Sacks

Myst - Kevin Williams (12 sacks)

DM - Cliff Avril (10 sacks)

DM - SUHHHHHHH (10 sacks)

INTs

DYSI - Larry "Prime Time" Washington (7 INTs)

DYSI - Chris "Nickname Here" Gamble (5 INTs)

Maxx - Shareece "Bum" Wright (5 INTs)

Came back and beat the Jets in the heavy snow.

Spent the whole game behind, rallied a comeback drive to tie with 2 1/2 mins left, then Sanchez tried to win it by throwing bombs down the field but missed his men, gave me the chance to throw into FG range then run to the 12, to take the lead for the first time with 1 second remaining :w00t:

CJ2K moved to second in the NFL rushing standings too, 999 yards.

even with another 100 yard game AP is still a good bit behind Arian Foster for 1st in rushing :crying:

Percy Harvin had a nice game though and might actually be my best shot at a MVP, 100+ yards and 3 TDs. really fucking annoying he gets injured every game though. you'd think the guy had brittle bones or something. at least he's usually able to come back in.

Had a really shitty game yesterday, it was windy and rainy so I didn't have my hopes up to begin with but it was by gawd awful - atleast for my offense. Only had 61 rushing yards, couldn't connect with my WRs for shit, and got sacked 8 times. Horrible. Atleast I was playing the Drew Brees-less Saints so I ended up with 5 more interceptions and 2 more sacks. Can't complain about that.

Waiting on Sir Drags A Lot.

WEEK TWELVE [Deadline: Wednesday, April 25th, 3 PM EST]

Buccaneers @ Chargers (Maxx)

Raiders @ Panthers (DYSI)

Titans (Dan) @ Vikings (Myst) -- ** USER vs. USER MATCHUP **

Texans (Drags) @ Lions (DM) -- ** USER vs. USER MATCHUP **

I didn't sim yet and I probably won't get to it until tomorrow but I thought that I would give you guys extra time to set up a time to meet and what not. Stretched the deadline a bit longer since Maxx is away and we have two User games this week too.

Tbh that missed field goal killed me off for the whole first quarter. My heart sank after that then you scored and then you were 24-0 at half time and I thought I've gotta atleast make it respectable.

Was bizarre though, there were some really weird moments for both of us. I was lucky enough though that I got that one fumble right near the end.

Saying all that though, certainly the toughest challenge I've had out of anyone in the league since the start, the battering you gave me in the first half was worse then just some of the defeats I've had in general.