EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

we'd probably have to move quicker. with only 5 people we could probably go quicker now.

I usually like to trade in while the game is still worth a little at least. I'm still undecided on 13 as well, maybe they'll give some actual info soon.

I wish if we did do one for '13 we could get more people like before.

Yeah, I haven't heard much about 13 aside from an article that talked about improving the defense with not much detail on how. Nevertheless, I'm a sucker for Madden so I'll most likely get a copy either way.

As far as moving this season along, I'll try and stick to the deadlines moreso especially with the lack of user/user games thus far. Hopefully we can recruit a new batch of drones to take part in next years league..

Yeah, had I been running this one, I was going to ask if people wanted to get friends/followers/randoms to join as well to flesh out the league, but:

a. I'm not very good, I'm not going to enjoy it if I'm playing some hardcore Madden nerd that either cheese, glitches or is just stupidly good because they play it so much.

b. the more people we have, the longer it's going to take to get games done. It's not just a matter of deadlines. If you have more users, you have more user/user games, and I'd be loathe to sim through those. I know you could argue that it's on the guys to get the game arranged and played, but it's a little tricky if you have people in different time zones and with differing commitments.

Still chance I can join this?

Started getting back into Madden recently.

Sure. I won't be online today so you can just join yourself with the username/password in the first page. (Y)

In other news, Larry Washington set a new NFL record with 4 INTs in one game, 2 returned for TDs. :D

Sooo, I've going to Denver from the 16th to the 19th and then onto Dallas on the 19th. I'll be shipping my TV out to hopefully arrive on the 20th, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to get internet up and running. Probably not until the week of the 23rd, unless I can steal wireless from someone.

Wait for me?

Sooo, I've going to Denver from the 16th to the 19th and then onto Dallas on the 19th. I'll be shipping my TV out to hopefully arrive on the 20th, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to get internet up and running. Probably not until the week of the 23rd, unless I can steal wireless from someone.

Wait for me?

Well at the rate we're going you're only going to miss around 2-3 games and looking at your schedule they're all against the CPU. You're not really on the brink of missing the playoffs and the teams that you're going to be facing around 3-5, 4-4, and 3-5, so simming wouldn't really hurt your playoff chances IMO. But in order to make sure we can get another season, I'm just gonna keep with the same 5 day deadline, so hopefully you won't miss more than those 3 games. :(

Just waiting on DM to get his game in.