EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

I'll use the same arguement as everyone.

He didn't do shit!

*mutters* Nevertheless, good game Maxx. Should've fuckin' fair caught that punt return because that really screwed me. I should've uploaded that crazy ass Steve Smith catch though, that was insane.

I'll give it a shot the next time I'm home, but this isn't the first time I've had an online pass corrupt on me, this is actually the 4th time. It happened twice on Madden 10 across two different hard drives and then once each on NHL 11 and now Madden 12. I'm pretty pissed at EA, DRM is one thing but DRM that breaks and locks out legitimate, day 1 customers, is absolute bullshit. Fuck them with a firehose.

Beat the Colts, Manning was terrible, so the AI let him have an 80 yard TD in the third quarter just so his stat line wouldn't be quite so shitty. Like seriously, the offensive line went from being a sieve to an impenetrable fortress for one play, and my corner bounced off an invisible forcefield to let the wideout make the catch and run.

Still, Arian Foster had 200 yards and 4 TDs, so I'm happy. I still don't get how you guys get so many sacks. I always just get the stupid lame duck throw thing.

I was fucking shite against Cardinals. Just didn't get anything going and ended up geting steamrolled cause I was getting frustrated :(

WEEK NINE [Deadline: Wednesday, April 10th, 3 PM EST]

Chargers (Maxx) @ Raiders

Texans (Drags) @ Bills

Lions (DM) @ Bears

Falcons @ Panthers (DYSI)

BYE WEEK: Vikings (Myst)

Got my game in already, so hurry it up sluts!

Also, did you guys want to try another season when this one is over? Madden usually comes out around August (right?) so I think it's possible if we wanted to.

I'd like to do another season. It's not like it takes us ages to get through the seasons so I'd be up for it cause I may or may not get the next one (I'll probably cave but I normally get one every two years)