EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

WEEK ONE [Deadline: Monday, March 5th, 3 PM EST]

Giants @ Panthers (DYSI)

Seahawks @ Vikings (Myst)

Texans (Drags) @ Bengals

Chargers (Maxx) @ Falcons

DM and Sean already played, DM won and Sean lost.

Most USER v. USER Games

Drags - 5

Sean - 4

DM - 4

Myst - 4

Maxx - 2

DYSI - 1... That sucks. It's against Maxx, so let the trash talk begin. BITCH!

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Don't worry, my modem probably won't cooperate and you'll get to play the CPU instead.

WEEK TWO [Deadline: Saturday, March 10th, 3 PM EST]

Titans @ Texans (Drags)

Packers @ Vikings (Myst)

Jaguars (Sean) @ Patriots

Everyone else played their games. Lost to the Bucs, Blount is a fucking bastard. Mike Williams too.

I had totally prepared a post where I was going to whine about Maxx's stupid trades strengthening my divisional rivals, but then...48-14. Not even Rivers and his float passes can save them. Cop Speed can't do shit against a decent defense and behind a horrible, horrible line.

Foster ran for 220 and 3 TDS, AJ had like 8 catches for 100+ and a TD, Schaub threw for 3, only 250 yards, but that's pretty good for me. So obviously the MVP was the Titans rookie corner whose only contribution was a pick-6. No tackles, no deflections, nothing. I love the Madden series, I do, but it's little things like that that completely take me out of the experience sometimes. That, and I've had the commentary switched off for the past two seasons of our OF as I'm sick of hearing the exact same thing every game about Mario Williams being the centerpiece of my defense.

I also hate how I should have had a good 7 or 8 sacks in this game, but every time Rivers did the stupid animation where his arm doesn't seem to move, but the ball scoots forward out of his hands anyway and counts as an incomplete pass. Bullshit.

Still waiting on Myst and Sean, but I had some trade proposals I wanted to throw out here.

Carolina Panthers

WR David Gettis (83 OVR)

RE Eric Norwood (72 OVR)

for

Green Bay Packers

WE Jordy Nelson (85 OVR)

AND

Carolina Panthers

CB Travonnie Webb(81 OVR)

DT Sione Fua (77 OVR)

for

Pittsburgh Steelers