Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

It's some knob who tweeted Tom Daley saying he let his dad down, Daley then tweeted it and the kid has been getting hate tweets and responding to them in the most humiliating way possible. A further scroll down his timeline brings up a history of threatening to smash girl's faces in. Cretin.

Oh.

I'll be honest, after reading all that hate, this amused me:

@TheRoyCropper tell me where you live you cripple i'll knock you out with norris and sniff emily's gash all night long say something

Guest mr. potato head

Have to admit, TSN's SportsCentre is going to be solid as a way of catching up on what I missed the rest of the week when I'm at work. Two hours and they mostly show the same stuff over and over (today two swimming finals, some tennis and the Canadian getting hurt in equestrian apparently get four segments each), but they touch on quite a bit and have a nice "top 10 plays of the day" feature where they're happy to go to more obscure stuff.

And after referencing a couple making out behind them (their studio overlooks Trafalgar Square) several times, they actually zoom the camera in to show them :lol:

Twitter witch hunts are such old news. Giving him the attention he craves more than anything as well. Deplorable from him but how anyone can be bothered to take part in a hate fight over Twitter is beyond me, worse than half the arguments on here.

Certainly wouldn't waste my time arguing with a tit like that and I'm sure he does love the attention, but it's not a bad thing as hopefully all of the attention will lead to him getting in to shit or somebody recognising him and giving him a slap for being such an utter moron.

Anyway, GB fighting back well from a set down in the indoor volleyball, we're in with a good chance of striking back and taking the second set.

Have to admit, TSN's SportsCentre is going to be solid as a way of catching up on what I missed the rest of the week when I'm at work. Two hours and they mostly show the same stuff over and over (today two swimming finals, some tennis and the Canadian getting hurt in equestrian apparently get four segments each), but they touch on quite a bit and have a nice "top 10 plays of the day" feature where they're happy to go to more obscure stuff.

And after referencing a couple making out behind them (their studio overlooks Trafalgar Square) several times, they actually zoom the camera in to show them :lol:

BBC One seem to do the same, my mum's been watching it on there most of the day and every time I go in the living room they seem to be showing the same few clips over and over. I must have seen the women's rowing semi-final about 5 times now.