Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Brazil vs Egypt was awesome. Great game, great atmosphere. Loads of Brazilians in Cardiff, a fair few Egyptians. Pre-match and half time music was way too loud though, only downside. Most of us neurals were supporting Egypt by the end. Oh, and the biggest cheer probably came when they announced that Bellamy scored.

What's the airport style search tank like? It's the one thing I'm not looking forward to, do I need to leave loads of time before kickoff?

We went in about an hour and a half before kick off and there was like, no queue to get in. You had to put all your phones and stuff in plastic bags and they went through them (not that thouroughly though). Then you had to do the whole airport stick your arms out and they search you and that's about it. The queues were massive from about an hour to go onwards mind.

I've just reminded myself about how epic Beijing 2008's opening ceremony was. I feel a bit less enthusiastic about ours now, but nonetheless, come on Great Britain, do us proud!

Edited by IAceI