Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

I'd like to thank Andy Murray for allowing Federer to remain # 1. His prize should be a silver medal on Sunday.

Everyone remember this post.

Murray always plays out of his mind until the last match. 4 GS Finals, 1 set won. The guy is better than that, but he clearly lacks the mental toughness at the last hurdle. If he loses the first set on Sunday after Federer played a marathon match, it won't be close. It's on a tee for him right now, if he doesn't get it done here he probably never will.

Brilliant, now I get to here amazing jokes about Murray being British or Scottish depending on the result <_<

Not a fan of Murray at all but I'm glad whatever the outcome he'll be able to say he's at least got a silver medal at his home Olympics. I'll be cheering him on to get gold naturally even though I don't cheer him normally because now he'll be winning something for the country and we need medals!

Edited by Pesci