Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Can not believe we lost gold in the boats. Crazy.

Me neither, all they needed to do was finish top 6 :/ very disappointing. Obviously a silver isn't but being so close to gold is what makes it very disappointing.

Edited by Sam

Ainslie vs Norwegian Bloke is starting in a few minutes and it's pretty close I believe.

The roof is to be opened at Wimbledon, hopefully it stays that way throughout the entirety of this match. What a day this could be for Andy Murray and British tennis.

I want want Murray to win the mixed doubles only because Laura Robson is a bit cute. :/

Although it is quite sad that Googling her on images comes up with "Related searches: Laura Robson cameltoe". Classy. :/

Excellent for Ainslie, but watching that race was weird, sailing isn't something that's for me to watch. It was quite complicated and a little anticlimatic; seeing someone come in 8th or 9th and still win.

Not belittling his achievement, a fantastic sportsman. 4 golds is brilliant.