Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

We came through in the end despite Robson's struggle to deal with the nerves closing out a match, not for the first time.

Murray vs Djokovic tomorrow will be one to watch, be great if he could make the final.

Do we have any medal hopes in the pool tonight? I know Fran Halsall is competing but is it in a final or a semi?

Booing Suarez isn't stupid.

Booing during a national anthem is stupid and disrespectful. And "but they only booed when Suarez was on screen" isn't an excuse. There's a full ninety minutes to do that afterwards.

I don't inherently disagree, but have you actually seen it? I didn't but nobody has brought it up as an issue really so maybe go watch it and then judge?

I tried doing a search on YouTube but it offered up nothing but the GB national anthem. And I've seen people bringing it up as an issue outside of EWB but nothing here really. Ah, well, life moves on.