Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Doesn't he have the team pursuit tomorrow?

None of the road cycling team are competing on the track. Mark Cavendish was pissed off that he wasn't allowed to enter one of the track events even though a French track cyclist entered the road race just so he was eligible for a track event.

Boxings one of the sports in which we'll get a few medals. Got some really good boxers such as Tom Stalker who are really promising

Go on Ogogo! I remember him from Big Brother!

And Gemma Gibbons was great. And the shooting guy looks like he has bronze at least!

I just know him from the Subway adverts....He can't handle the Jalapenos!!!!

Go on Ogogo! I remember him from Big Brother!

And Gemma Gibbons was great. And the shooting guy looks like he has bronze at least!

I just know him from the Subway adverts....He can't handle the Jalapenos!!!!

He's got a sensitive mouth, alright!

Our shooting guy is starting to falter but still leads by 2 shots. I have utterly no clue when it ends though.

Judo was brilliant. Very exciting. I got excited and the mrs did too. Boxing finish was amazing, great result for the lad over the world number 1.

Ben Ainslie back big time and really close behind now - hopefully his experience will really pay over the next two races.

...and the shooting is pretty long and boring but I can see how it would be REEEEAAALLY stressful to compete in.