Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

I thought the Weightlifting earlier on was alright, Ecuadorian woman was bossing it compared to the others that were on. The hockey as well yesterday when we played Japan was pretty good as well.

I think I enjoy most of the stuff on at the Olympics tbh its just the sports like Tennis and the Football that I think why is it apart of the Olympics, with the football its just a glorified international exhibition and with the tennis its just the exact same.

Is the diving that's on now the final or?

They mentioned it on commentary, but I keep shitting it that one of them is going to bash their heads on the board.

Was it the Danes where one of them looked a matter of millimetres away from hitting it? Scary shit.

My mate that works for British Swimming is there today, she tweeted a picture early of a half empty stadium. Crazy given that this is one our biggest medal hopes and one of our biggest Olympic names is taking part.