The X Factor 2011

Lineker

I thought Alex was actually really good last night. Certainly able to give them good advice from the former winner perspective, more so than Cheryl Cole harping on about it. I was surprised they didn't get Scherzinger in though, she's already a judge in the US so it makes sense to keep it all close and in the family etc.

Little Mix were absolutely awesome last night. I HATE the name change, but they've already started calling their fans "Little Mixers" which they couldn't do with the old name, I guess. Thought Janet's performance was the best she's done so far on the live shows, very haunting and epic. Marcus was damn good, as were Kitty and Johnny, but that's standard fare now.

Risk were awful and Frankie just needs to go. If they're not the bottom two then there's an issue. I can imagine Sophie might be in trouble too though, although she seems to have quite a good bit of support behind her. Frankie vs. Kitty would surely go to deadlock though if they're the bottom two again.

I agree. Risk and Frankie in the bottom two for me definatly. Just fed up with this whole hes such a character crap because he goes out and drinks at the weekend like the most of the UK. Hes just awful and a cocky wee shit and he needs to go now. And if he is in the bottom two and gary goes my goodness me I cannot understand why Frankie is here then he should be shot. Id hate to see him saved the expensive of Craig or Macus who i love

I think Frankie would be a lot more bearable for me if they dropped this idea that he's some kind of controversial Pete Doherty-esque rockstar. Because he's not. I can't think of anything less controversial than being on the X-Factor. Louis Walsh's "I'm worried people will be more concerned about your off-stage antics than your performances!" line was cringe-worthy. Because there are no off-stage antics. Apart from that video they showed of him a night out which was about as exciting as a Wednesday night Pub quiz.

I thought Kitty was brilliant. I really hope she stays in.

Not looking forward to Cher Lloyd's performance tonight.

Wagner is a pure bag of shite, maybe 1 song on a show, I can handle, but half an hour where he's dressed like a fucking white van man, including his keys on his belt loop.. it wasn't even funny, it was the fucking worst.

Sophie was fucked the minute she had Kelly as her mentor, she didn't have a clue what to do with her and it showed every week with the song choices. It's a shame, because she had/has potential to be brilliant.

It didn't shock me though, nothing does with the British public that vote on all of these shows. There's still hope with Janet and Kitty. Little Mix are also coming on pretty nicely.

Wow...there was so much shit last night >_< seriously, only Marcus and Little Mix really impressed me. Misha and Craig were good but there wasn't particularly anything special about them. Kitty was a bit forgettable for the first time ever, too. It's going to be very, very interesting to see who goes, but I have a horrible sinking feeling that Frankie is going to stay in despite all the odds.

Wow...there was so much shit last night >_< seriously, only Marcus and Little Mix really impressed me. Misha and Craig were good but there wasn't particularly anything special about them. Kitty was a bit forgettable for the first time ever, too. It's going to be very, very interesting to see who goes, but I have a horrible sinking feeling that Frankie is going to stay in despite all the odds.

Considering the fact that two of them were set to be going the majority of them decided to have some of their worst nights. Janet and Kitty especially. Frankie looks like he doesnt give a shit. Makes me angry when they keep saying its not just about the voice its the complete package. And he went on stage and sung badly and didnt interact with the crowd, dance, own the stage, put it down or anything else. He needs to go. If he doesnt then I cant watch it again. Marcus to win for me. But then I know what will happen. He will end up leaving at the expensive of a risk or frankie!

Edited by jocky