Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I'm so happy. With winning the FA Cup against West Brom I'd already qualified for the Europa League, but holy shit 6th place.

den3p3.png

Thankfully Sunderland, Tottenham and Bolton all screwed up towards the end meaning I could keep 6th place, which I've been in since match day 14! Spurs won the league last season and didn't even make the top 8, haha. Sunderland came 3rd last year and won the Europa League this year, but had a pretty poor season in the league.

Delighted!

- 6th place in the Premiership

- FA Cup winners

- Carling Cup finalists

This is probably the best I've ever done in 2 years on any FM.

Gonna start a game in the Championship. Want to lead a team to the Prem, but not one of the bigger sides. Can't pick which one.

I reckon Brighton. You will be expected to finish about midtable but there are some good players in the squad and with the odd additions to the squad you could certainly challenge for the playoffs and possibly higher.

On my Wrexham game so far. 12 games played: Won 10, Drew 1, Lost 1. Currently 6 points clear ahead of 2nd place Gateshead and the team are playing some really good football having scored 40 goals and only let in 12.

Best signings for me have been Pablo Counago who has scored 15 goals and got 2 assists in 10 games while the other signing who has been really impressive is Argentine DMC/MC Victor Ormazabel who has 12 assists and 2 goals in 12 games. Those two are the best of the 9 free transfers I made at the start of the season but even then those 9 free signings are practically the starting line up apart from Daniel Alfei who starts off at the club on loan and Joslain Mayebi the goalkeeper.

Won the FA Cup :w00t: Finished 90 mins 1-1. 105 mins 2-1. 120 mins 4-1. Great effort, and i'm in Europe! I'm being linked to Chelsea and Liverpool, but i'm going to see if i'm offered the job. Happy to stay at Newcastle if i'm not sought out specifically.

I reckon I'll start a game with Brighton, seems like a nice challenge by the sounds of things and I've never done a proper Championship game other than the year Newcastle were there. They've got the infrastructure to become a solid Premier League team too.