Football Manager 2012

Lineker

The pre-season has been good so far. Kara in for £5mil to hole up anywhere from DC to MC and Gylfi Siggurdson is an upgrade from Gutierrez, and I made a net profit in value and wage.

Spurs have put Corluka, Bassong and Van Der Vaart on list so if I cuold get those three, they'd make decent backups and help to deepen my squad. It#ll be a long shot for VDV though I reckon, since OM and Inter have made bids also...

I signed VDV for Newcastle in FM 2011. He's really not worth it. He's lazy as fuck, declines rapidly, demands high wages and has a terrible attitude if you don't play him. I'd avoid.

I should have said, while OM and Inter were trying to buy him, I'm loaning him out

EDIT: Besides, Gylfi is a much better AMC anyway.

since I did the unthinkable and sold Cabaye. :(

I think a firm 'lol wut' needs to be dropped here.

He had an outstanding two seasons for me and Inter came in with a £25mil bid, when I knew I could get Yoann Gourcuff as a replacement for £8mil. I thought I'd found someone who was equally French, talented and handsome but I was wrong. :(

Montreal Impact killed Kone. Now he will be out for three months! He hadn't been setting the world on fire but still, I am attached to him despite his being clearly past it.

It's 2014/15 and I've had a good start at QPR. They were 18th in the Championship when I took over and now they are 5th. My best players are Joey Barton, Shaun Wright-Phillips and James McFadden. They are all pretty old, but they are so good. Joey Barton is probably having the best season of his career. He got the first 10.0 match rating I've ever seen on FM.