Football Manager 2012

Lineker

This is more a question about editing on FM'11 but as this is the thread everyone uses I'll ask it here. I'm attempting to add Monaco as a national team (So I can do the San Marino challenge just with a bigger club really), first off, is it possible? I can see I can make them a FIFA member, will that make them eligible to play in tournaments? Or just friendlies?

Well, if that's how you play FM then so be it. I think I have five midfielders, and two of them are being re-trained since I don't use their positions in my formation. Currently trying to attract a second striker since RVP is currently my only realistic option up front.

Though admittedly, wage budgets can be silly. I'm already losing money every month and I'm a few hundred thousand below my weekly limit. If I met that limit AND spent the whole transfer budget that's been allocated to me, the club's bank balance would swiftly be heading towards -£40m.

Apparently the club's board can't budget for shit. :/

So is there any Asian managers who can recommend me a team that stand a good change of winning the Asian Chapions League. I am building my way up from Al-Ahed in Lebanon to winning that AFC Champions League then moving onto finish the Hexagon Challenge. I created custome leagues to include: Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain,Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan as well as all the other Asian countries that come with the game.

EDIT: Oh and Japan

Read the Pentagon

Update the Pentagon.

I've only got mobile internet at the minute! :@

There's this great thing out here in the world called a job, you should probably look into it shifty.gif

I love you Gazz.

I have a job, I start on Monday and get paid shitloads.

Suck my balls.

Managed to finish 5th in my first season. Won the League Cup against Man United, which was great, and I've got a very good core of players, including internationally capped defender, Steven Taylor w00t.gif. Managed to bring in Hoilett for £1.7mil in January which was a steal.

Odds are I'm not going to be able to keep Maxi Rodriguez, but he'll be 32 for the majority of the next season, so it's no massive loss. But I will need a solid MC for next season.

Depth is going to be an issue, outside of a few key players being injured, I've stuck with what worked, so there are tons of players who are listed by request.

All in all though, good start to the game, bring on the Olympics.

Trying to get back into my Newcastle game which is half way through the 4th season, but my tactics have seemed to stop working with the new patch and I doon't have the heart to overhaul them mid-season. Plus my midfield hasn't been the same since I did the unthinkable and sold Cabaye. :(

Taylor is an England regular in my game though and super Danny Sturridge has been capped 30 times under my watch, scoring 19 goals! That's almost 20! :w00t: