Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Fuuuck, Darron Gibson is out for 8 weeks! And I had decided against resting him for the game he got injured in as well. :@

Currently playing as Al-Ahed in Lebanon. Currently three points clear at the top of the league with 6 games left. Gunna try and make a move to Iran as soon as I can, going for the Asian Champions League.

Planning on this being somewhat of a pentagon challenge but including Oceania of which I have all leagues loaded but not active atm. (Hexagon challenge?) Gunna win the O-League with a Vanuatuan team if possible haha. gunna do O-League last though.  

I left Rubin. The Russian league is horrible and Tevez has ruined my team. :@

I am at QPR now.

This means my career thus far is:

Kilmarnock 2011 - June 2014

Bologna: June 2014 - July 2014

Rubin Kazan - July 2014 - November 2014

This makes me seem a bit disloyal. Might get worse seeing as I have no real wish to hang around in the Championship with QPR. Or with QPR at all really. I hate QPR.

Beat America in the Azteca in front of 105,000 people! Freddy Adu got suspended for the return leg and Daniel Young did his him string but I'm hoping that home form will carry us through!

If we lose this I will be an unhappy hobo!

Edit; I've looked around the other leagues and fun things: Dundee United lead the SPL by a point over Rangers, and Celtic are twenty points behind in third. Nottingham Forrest, Notts County and AFC Wimbledon are fighting for promotion from League Two and my old MK Dons have spent three seasons fighting relegation from The Championship. They're three points from safety and broker than ever. I hope they stay up!

So is there any Asian managers who can recommend me a team that stand a good change of winning the Asian Chapions League. I am building my way up from Al-Ahed in Lebanon to winning that AFC Champions League then moving onto finish the Hexagon Challenge. I created custome leagues to include: Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain,Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan as well as all the other Asian countries that come with the game.

EDIT: Oh and Japan

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

So is there any Asian managers who can recommend me a team that stand a good change of winning the Asian Chapions League. I am building my way up from Al-Ahed in Lebanon to winning that AFC Champions League then moving onto finish the Hexagon Challenge. I created custome leagues to include: Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain,Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan as well as all the other Asian countries that come with the game.

Read the Pentagon

I've screwed up my Blackburn team catastrophically. In 2011/2012 we finished in a very solid 10th place, the fans and board liked me, and I was given £20 million to spend in the summer. Instead of spending that prudently I went mad, signed David Beckham, Michael Owen, Nicolas Anelka and Clarence Seedorf on astronomical wages, and now we're 15th in the league at Christmas, just four points off the relegation places, and teetering on the brink of administration. I'm also no longer very popular with the fans, players or board.

On the plus side, Leigh Griffiths is dynamite. And Anelka's not bad when he can be arsed.

• Admin

Read the Pentagon

Update the Pentagon.

I've screwed up my Blackburn team catastrophically. In 2011/2012 we finished in a very solid 10th place, the fans and board liked me, and I was given £20 million to spend in the summer. Instead of spending that prudently I went mad, signed David Beckham, Michael Owen, Nicolas Anelka and Clarence Seedorf on astronomical wages, and now we're 15th in the league at Christmas, just four points off the relegation places, and teetering on the brink of administration. I'm also no longer very popular with the fans, players or board.

On the plus side, Leigh Griffiths is dynamite. And Anelka's not bad when he can be arsed.

:lol:

:lol:

It's cause he forgot to get Dwight Yorke as well.

Read the Pentagon

Update the Pentagon.

I've only got mobile internet at the minute! :@