Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I know, and I lost 7-1 to Man Utd last season and was hoping I could use it then so it was the same, but it wasn't meant to be :(

I didn't realise I was using the Fahrenheit one too, but my start-up screen thingy still has the Steklo thing for some reason but yeah Fahrenheit is the best.

I've scored one free kick in this game in all my different saves, and it was against a shit team too, so they can't happen that often.

Well, Moreno has scored about 15-20 free kicks in 2 seasons, whereas in the 10-11 years of my career beforehand, I'd seen about 5 in total.

I mean, he has got 18 free kicks and 19 technque, but still, in and around the D, they might as well be penalties.

Carlos Tevez has ruined my Rubin Kazan team. He started off well but recently his attitude has been terrible and he has such a negative affect on all the other players that I've been leaving him out the team, even though he's by far my best player.

I played Tevez against Spartak Nalchik, who are shit, and we lost 3-1. I decided that was it, and he was never playing again.

This saw a far less glamorous team without Tevez play Porto, who are amazing, four days later. We won.

Through this extensive research, I have concluded that Tevez is bad for my team.

Romario Mendes was injured in training just days before CONCACAF CL semi. Thanks Eric Hassli! I'm glad we have a five goal cushion but I would like my best centre back too.

Okay, so this may be a stupid question, but is there a way to go from the demo version to the real version without downloading the game all over again? Or should I just uninstall the demo and get the real one? If it helps, I got the demo through Steam.

You could buy it on disc.

Other than that, no.

Lost the second leg of the CONCACAF champions league semi final 2-1. Went through 6-2. Now it's America in the final! The first leg is in Mexico, where we don't play particularly well. I can only hope that the return leg sees Mexicans once again find BC Place a hard place to go.

So I started a Newcastle United game, and Alan Smith's wages are killing me. Probably just cost me Maxi Rodriguez :/

I'm playing Newcastle too! (you can probably tell from some of my short list picks in FFM.) Really having to put in the hard yards for that final CL/Europa spot but the squad is starting to lift after the aforementioned in this thread signing of Beckham.

Smiths wages murderized me too but I am just going to let his contract run.

Also I have been decimated by injuries. I finished a game with nine men because I had to make three subs...due to injury...then I lost a man in the 80th min...and another in the second of five mins of injury time. All 5 to injuries.

I'm worried about player fitness. Eight games in and some guys are already needing rests. That said we have played double the amount of games we normally would have at this point. And in a shorter period of time.