Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I like how Blackpool and Blackburn are seemingly in a race to see who can out Derby County the other.

I like how Blackpool and Blackburn are seemingly in a race to see who can out Derby County the other.

Blackpool stormed the Championship last season I think they finished with 99pts, and they spent over 20m this year but they suck balls. Spurs won the prem last year with Sunderland coming 3rd and Villa getting relegated. I'm surprised how much fun I'm having with Cardiff when I don't even know why I picked them.

Who's their manager/what year are you in/for what price?

Jose is back as manager. It's 2015 and 2.7 million. I cannot afford it though.

Nagbe somehow got released and I have to go back and do the last hour over, grr. Stupid squad registration rules.

Last game of the season at my first season of Delemont, decided to give my young substitute keeper his debut in a nothing match up and my defence decided to make it as difficult as possible for him. Three own goals and two penalties given away. Bad times.

Last game of the season at my first season of Delemont, decided to give my young substitute keeper his debut in a nothing match up and my defence decided to make it as difficult as possible for him. Three own goals and two penalties given away. Bad times.

Sounds more like his organisational skills weren't up to par.

So I go down 4-1 to Barcelona via a Messi hat-trick in the quarter final of the Champions League at the Nou Camp. I go into the return leg at SJP wihout the highest expectations, go 1-0 down and then this happens

newcastlevbarcelonainfo.png

:w00t:

Through to the Semi-Final for the first time in my Newcastle career!

• Like 1

Who's their manager/what year are you in/for what price?

Jose is back as manager. It's 2015 and 2.7 million. I cannot afford it though.

That's ridiculous. I ought to go over there and slap him.

So.. I resigned as Valencia manager to save Villa from relegation. Did so. Resigned, as I didn't want to be in England. Offered Juve job a month later.. Rejected Malaga first. Juve should be fun.

Just lost 3-2 to Portland. Both CBs had awful games as did the keeper. They're usually so reliable too.

Any tips on improving the morale of strikers? I have two different problems with Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez and neither are scoring as a result.

Rooney has low morale because he hasn't scored since the world was in black and white. He still plays well enough (but not as well as he might), gets into good positions, but always screws up his chances, and I get commentary text about how he doesn't look confident at all.

Hernandez is angry about a team talk I made and is now a lazy cunt.

With Rooney I've tried calm and assertive "I have faith," sort of talks. With Hernandez I've tried calm, assetive and agressive "I have faith," 'Make a difference," "I expect more from you," and all of them either have no effect or he just switches off.

And my one reliable forward, Danny Welbeck has chosen this time to tear his hamstring, the blithering idiot.

How are you playing Rooney and Hernandez?

Rooney as Complete Forward, Hernandez as Poacher, both set to attack (meant to be each players best position/role according to the reports)

Nah unfortunately not. Lost in the semis 4-1 to Real Madrid. I think I'll move on now anyway, 2 Premier League titles, an FA Cup and a Carling Cup in 5 years is probably all I can do at Newcastle.

Yeh lost interest in the A-League game pretty quick. Started a new one with Wrexham this time and I've made a few free signings to improve the team that should hopefully do well this season and hopefully it'll still be a competitive team in League 2.

Pablo Counago though is a machine...Scored twice already on his debut. Loved that guy on my Stockport game when FM first came out

• Admin

So I continued my simmed game into June 2014:

Martin Jol's Man Utd finish 9th

Steve Kean managed Coventry (L1) and Macclesfield (L2) in one season, both were relegated. Coventry with a 38 year old Hernan Crespo. Venky's Blackburn, managed by Glenn Roeder, finished 12th in the Championship.

Owen Hargreaves has led Aston Villa to the Championship title.

And much much more. May upload this if the likes of Formica10 are still interested?

Any tips on improving the morale of strikers? I have two different problems with Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez and neither are scoring as a result.

Rooney has low morale because he hasn't scored since the world was in black and white. He still plays well enough (but not as well as he might), gets into good positions, but always screws up his chances, and I get commentary text about how he doesn't look confident at all.

Hernandez is angry about a team talk I made and is now a lazy cunt.

With Rooney I've tried calm and assertive "I have faith," sort of talks. With Hernandez I've tried calm, assetive and agressive "I have faith," 'Make a difference," "I expect more from you," and all of them either have no effect or he just switches off.

And my one reliable forward, Danny Welbeck has chosen this time to tear his hamstring, the blithering idiot.

How are you playing Rooney and Hernandez?

Rooney as Complete Forward, Hernandez as Poacher, both set to attack (meant to be each players best position/role according to the reports)

Switch Rooney to TM. Him and Hernandez normally beast it when playing TM and P respectively.

Maybe give them new contracts or sign staff/players they suggest to get their morale up.