Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I'm about to hit 2020 in my game, now in my second season with Standard. Despite a successful eight year career, I've still only won one trophy, so I'd quite like to fix that this season because I wouldn't mind getting my rep up more because the Belgian league is quite annoying and I want to branch out a bit.

why would liverpool give the job to some guy from vancouver? :/

Why would Arsenal want some guy from Nagoya?

I haven't applied for it, nor been approached. Sold Gibson to Besiktas and brought in Blair Gavin to replace him. He's not as highly rated by my coaches but stats wise there is not much of a difference.

Yeah, it's just annoying, especially as my team doesn't perform greatly against the big teams - so having to play the top 5 two more times each is really annoying. Plus halving the points you amass before that is just stupid. I don't think my side will win the league this year, and I can only hope for a solid run in Europa League - but we'll get destroyed by most decent European teams. I'll try for the Belgian Cup and see if I can work a league run. I had a great start last year and a poor finish. Started this season with a loss, but hey.

why would liverpool give the job to some guy from vancouver? :/

Why would Arsenal want some guy from Nagoya?

Because he won the French league and got to Champs league semis with Monaco before all that?

I have built by far and away the best team in North America! It is only natural that European teams would find such a phenomenon so attractive!