Football Manager 2012

Lineker

After a week or two of not playing FM much, I started the 2013 season and after three games, we're unbeaten and haven't conceded a goal.

Watch as we concede in the next game. :shifty:

After a week or two of not playing FM much, I started the 2013 season and after three games, we're unbeaten and haven't conceded a goal.

Watch as we concede in the next game. :shifty:

Heh, went 12 games unbeaten and unconceded as Hearts of Oak until I faced Kotoko and lost 4-1 :[

I saw Steam downloading something and got all excited thinking that FINALLY it was the patch.

It was not :(

It was the patch!

For the Editor...

So I wanted to start a future game, so downloaded somebody's 2015 Savegame. Aston Villa got taken over by Finnish billionaires and brought in the absolute experts of Youth Coaching: Sol Campbell, Rio Ferdinand and Andrey Arshavin huh.gif.

But on top of that, please welcome your 2014/15 Premier League Champions, the Steve McLaren managed Sunderland!

What's worse, Sunderland winning the Premier League or Steve McLaren winning the Champions League?

Both are horrific nightmares I don't want to contemplate.

Total Pentagon game time so far...

14 days 13 hours and 36 minutes

Unemployment rules.

If someone wants the game, I can gift it to them if they PayPal me the fiver.

Also, what in the fuck. Leigh Griffiths has scored, over the past 4 full seasons, 77 goals in 120 Premier League games at Wolves. He is just now getting a call up for Scotland at the age of 30. He failed to get off the bench against Montenegro because Goodwilli and Naismith are monopilising the front line.

Yeah I mostly want it for the transfers tbh :P

Are Pompey/Rangers adequately fucked in it?

Patch notes say they start in administration with point deductions.