Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Belgian league system

Seriously, wtf?

The 16 team league 'ends' after 30 games, the top six go into the championship group, playing each other twice to make up to 40 games, 7th - 14th go into a two groups of four team World Cup style round robin groups with two qualifiers going onto a semi final and a final to determine who gets the final European qualification spot. 15th and 16th play off in a best of five series and the loser then goes into a four team, six game group stage with the teams that finished 2nd to 4th in the second division. The winner of that gets promoted/stays in the first division.

The second division is split into three phases of 12, 10 and 12 games, the three potential winners of that get automatic spots in the promotion playoff regardless of where they actually finish in the overall league. The bottom two are automatically relegated, 16th position goes into an seven team straight knockout tournament, receiving a bye into the semi finals, the other six teams are from the third division, the winner of that tournament then stays up/gets promoted.

And you thought South American was bad?

Feeder club?

Do they not get included in 'offer to all clubs'?

But in any case, my feeder clubs are shit and Dutch (see: Vitesse), and my board won't let me look for others.

I should just be able to march over to Swansea and dump him on their doorstep. <_<

Is he injured?

What's probably more likely is his reputation outstrips his ability, so any clubs that he would be useful for, he wouldn't join, so they don't bid.

What's probably more likely is his reputation outstrips his ability, so any clubs that he would be useful for, he wouldn't join, so they don't bid.

If this is true, they're cunts.

Eh. He's better off playing in what games I can squeeze him into than playing half a season in a non-simulated Dutch league. I think. :shifty:

Belgian league system

Seriously, wtf?

The 16 team league 'ends' after 30 games, the top six go into the championship group, playing each other twice to make up to 40 games, 7th - 14th go into a two groups of four team World Cup style round robin groups with two qualifiers going onto a semi final and a final to determine who gets the final European qualification spot. 15th and 16th play off in a best of five series and the loser then goes into a four team, six game group stage with the teams that finished 2nd to 4th in the second division. The winner of that gets promoted/stays in the first division.

The second division is split into three phases of 12, 10 and 12 games, the three potential winners of that get automatic spots in the promotion playoff regardless of where they actually finish in the overall league. The bottom two are automatically relegated, 16th position goes into an seven team straight knockout tournament, receiving a bye into the semi finals, the other six teams are from the third division, the winner of that tournament then stays up/gets promoted.

And you thought South American was bad?

That sounds incredibly fun. Now that it's explained anyway. I doubt I would have figured all that out on my own.

Why won't my strikers score? Odemwingie and Long have scored one goal a piece in the league. It's killing me, they've got good stats and ratings, but they just miss one on ones or blast them at the keeper. It's so frustrating. I've tried playing them together, with different partners, on their own - it's just so annoying.

Why won't my strikers score? Odemwingie and Long have scored one goal a piece in the league. It's killing me, they've got good stats and ratings, but they just miss one on ones or blast them at the keeper. It's so frustrating. I've tried playing them together, with different partners, on their own - it's just so annoying.

Both have relatively poor composure stats. Play them both as Target Men.

Of course, after saying that, Odemwingie scores 2 and Long gets two assists. Tchyoi got 2 as well, both rebounds. Long got a great rating but still can't score a one on one for shit. Thank the lord for Christ Brunt, who's scored 6 goals this season. I tried Odemwingie as a target man, too. Nothing really came of that. I'll stick with the 3 up front cos it worked well against QPR, winning 5-0.